SHS Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2023The Fifth International Conference on Social Science, Public Health and Education (SSPHE2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||10 January 2023|
- Opinions of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council on implementing the Rural Revitalization Strategy [EB] Bulletin of the State Council of the people's Republic of China (January 2, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Chao, Lin Liqiong, Bank scale, loan technology andfinancing of small and micro enterprises -are examination of the theory of “small bank advantage” [J]. Economic science, (4), 54-66 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Lin Yifu, Special topics on China's economy (Second Edition) [M]. Peking University Press, Beijing (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Cao Yuanzheng, Basic problems of China's financial reform [J] Economic research reference, (15), 17 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Gong Ni, An analysis of the effectiveness of China's rural financial supervision policy from the perspective of rural small and medium-sizedfinancial institutions [D] Sichuan: Southwest University of Finance and economics (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Deng Xianghong, Jiao Jinsong, Ang Lee, Transformation of rural commercial banks: current situation, gap and optimization path -Taking S City as an example [J]. Research on financial regulation, (12), 92-104 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Chaoyang, Chen Danni, Research on institutional efficiency of rural commercial banks (rural credit cooperatives) -An Empirical Study Based on Guangdong [J]. Rural finance research, (09), 35-41 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- He Lu, Research on risk management of new rural financial institutions [J]. Shang, (12), 137-137 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zhenhong, Problems and Countermeasures of rural financial development in Shandong Province -from the perspective of international experience [J], Agricultural economy, (11), 87-90 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Yang Ye, Yang Shenggang, Research on the effectiveness of rural commercial banks in supporting agriculture from the perspective of target deviation -Based on the data of 107 rural commercial banks in Hunan Province [J], China soft science, (2), 42-53 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang G., Review and reflection on the reform of rural credit Cooperatives [J]. Financial Economics, (11), 75-79 (2020) (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.