SHS Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2023The Fifth International Conference on Social Science, Public Health and Education (SSPHE2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||10 January 2023|
- J. Peng, Facts and considerations about bilingual education in Chinese universities, in Bilingual Education in China, Multilingual Matters, pp. 200-216, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li, L. Wang, A survey on bilingual teaching in higher education institute in the Northeast of China, Journal of Language Teaching & Research, 1(4) (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Gu, J. CK. Lee, ‘They lost internationalization in pursuit of internationalization’: Students’ language practices and identity construction in a cross-disciplinary EMI program in a university in China, Higher Education, vol. 78, pp. 389-405 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Wang, X. Curdt-Christiansen, Translanguaging in a Chinese-English bilingual education program: A university-classroom ethnography, International Journal of Bilingual Education and Bilingualism, 22(3), pp. 322-337 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Song, ‘ Uneven consequences’ of international English-medium instruction programmes in China: A critical epistemological perspective, Journal of Multilingual and Multicultural Development, 42(4), 342-356 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. A. Gao, W. Wang, Bilingual education in the People’s Republic of China, in Bilingual and Multilingual Education. Encyclopedia of Language and Education. 3rd ed. Cham, Switzerland: Springer, pp.219-232 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- F. Tong, Z. Wang, Y. Min, S. Tang, A systematic literature synthesis of 19 years of bilingual education in Chinese higher education: Where does the academic discourse stand. Sage Open, April-June, pp. 1-23 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- MOE, “Guanyu jiaqiang benke jiaoxue gongzuo tigao jiaoxue zhiliang de ruogan yijian” (In Chinese), (2001) http://www.moe.gov.cn/s78/A08/gjs_left/s5664/moe_1623/201001/t20100129_88633.html [Google Scholar]
- Q. Jiang, Z. Chen, M. Sun, Reflections on College English Reform in China, Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research, volume 402, in Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Social Science, Public Health and Education (SSPHE 2019). Xiamen: Atlantis Press SARL, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Xu, Y. Fan, The evolution of the college English curriculum in China (1985-2015): Changes, trends and conflicts, Lang Policy 16, pp. 267-289 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Hu, The Misleading Academic Discourse on Chinese-English Bilingual Education in China, Review of Educational Research, 78(1), pp.195-231 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- MOE, Overview of educational achievements in China in 2019, (2020a) http://en.moe.gov.cn/documents/reports/202102/t20210209513095.html [Google Scholar]
- MOE, Jiaoyubu jixu zhichi yi zhongwai hezuobanxue deng fangshi huanjie yiqing yingxiangxia wo xuesheng chuguo xuexi kunnan, (In Chinese), (2021) http://www.moe.gov.cn/jybxwfb/gzdtgzdt/s5987/202108/t20210825554243.html [Google Scholar]
- B. S. Lawrence, Historical perspective: Using the past to study the present, The Academy of Management Review, 9(2), pp. 307-312 (1984) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Gao, Wanqing Yangwu Xuetang de Waiyu Jiaoyu Yanjiu, (In Chinese), Beijing: Shangwu Yinshuguan (In Chinese), 2007 [Google Scholar]
- MOE, Number of students offormal education by type and level, (2020b) http://en.moe.gov.cn/documents/statistics/2019/national/202006/t20200611464803.html [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li, Zhongguo Yuyanxue fazhan de xinjiyu, (In Chinese), Xiuci Xuexi (In Chinese), 2, pp.1-4+76 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- G. Zhou, J. Li, Tongshi jiaoyu shiyexia de daxue gonggong waiyu kecheng, (In Chinese), Gaodeng Gongcheng Jiaoyu Yanjiu (In Chinese), 5, pp. 123-126 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.