SHS Web Conf.
Volume 154, 20232022 International Conference on Public Service, Economic Management and Sustainable Development (PESD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||1. Public Service Management and Development Mechanism|
|Published online||11 January 2023|
- Zhang Fuxian now. Study on the Numerical Evaluation Index System of Tourism Climate Comfort [J]. Geography teaching, 2015 (18): 4-11. [Google Scholar]
- Pan Shimei, et al. Tourism Climate Resource Evaluation in Haiyang City, Shandong Province [J]. Journal of Southwest University (Natural Science edition), 2018.40 (04): 125-131. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Peiyu, et al. Climate Comfort Evaluation based on FAHP [J]. Guangdong Meteorological, 2021.43 (05): 44-48. [Google Scholar]
- Long Yaping, Li Lihua. Evaluation of Mountain Tourism and Climate Resources in Sichuan Province [J]. Mountain Journal, 2018 (01): 116-124. [Google Scholar]
- Jia Hankui, et al. Climate change characteristics of Mount Taishan in the last 50 years [J]. Shandong Meteorological Department, 2006 (02): 33-35. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Lijun, Sun Gennian, Li Fuli, and other Shaanxi Province tourism climate comfort evaluation [J]. Resource Science, 2007,29 (6): 40-44. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Huafang. Analysis and Evaluation of Tourism Climate Comfort in Western Province [D]. Taiyuan: Shanxi University, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Thorn E C. The discomfort index[J].Weathenvise, 1959, (12):57-60. [Google Scholar]
- Masterson J M,Richardson F A.Humidex: AMethod of Quantifying Human Discomfort Due to Excessive Heat and Humidity[M].Downsview, Ontario:Environment Canada, 1979. [Google Scholar]
- Qian Miaofen, Ye Mei. Study on Evaluation Method of Tourism Climate [J]. Journal of Chengdu Meteorological College, 1996,11 (3): 128-134. [Google Scholar]
- Li Wanzhen, Tan Chuanfeng. Study on climate suitability of human body [J] Journal of Central China Normal University: Natural Science edition, 1994, (6): 255-259. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.