SHS Web Conf.
Volume 154, 20232022 International Conference on Public Service, Economic Management and Sustainable Development (PESD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||1. Public Service Management and Development Mechanism|
|Published online||11 January 2023|
- IPCC., A.S.: Climate change 2007: synthesis report. Summary for Policymakers (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Depledge, J.: Striving for no: Saudi Arabia in the climate change regime. Global Environmental Politics 8(4),pp.9-35 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- McGregor, D.: Traditional ecological knowledge and sustainable development: Towards coexistence. in M. Blaser, H. A. Feit, and G. McRae (eds.), In the Way of Development: Indigenous Peoples, Life Projects and Globalization. Ottawa: Zed/IDRC, pp.72–91 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Figueroa, R.M.: Indigenous peoples and cultural losses. The Oxford handbook of climate change and society, pp.232-249 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Vogler, J.: Climate change in world politics. Springer (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Buttel, F.H., Hawkins, A.P. and Power, A.G.: From limits to growth to global change: constraints and contradictions in the evolution of environmental science and ideology. Global Environmental Change 1(1),pp.57-66 (1990). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pollitt, H., Alexandri, E., Chewpreecha, U. and Klaassen, G.: Macroeconomic analysis of the employment impacts of future EU climate policies. Climate Policy 15(5),pp.604-625 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- International Trade Union Confederation (ITUC), Copenhagen Climate Summit: “Just transition” on the Agenda. ITUC, Brussells, Belgium (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Bailie, A., Bernow, S., Dougherty, W., Lazarus, M., Kartha, S. and Goldberg, M.: CLEAN ENERGY: Jobs for America’s future. A Report for the World Wildlife Fund, 11 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Babiker, M.H. and Eckaus, R.S.: Unemployment effects of climate policy. Environmental science & policy 10(7-8), pp.600-609 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ferris, A.E.: Environmental regulation and labor demand: The northern spotted owl (No. 2168-2018-8174) (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Greenstone, M.,: The impacts of environmental regulations on industrial activity: Evidence from the 1970 and 1977 clean air act amendments and the census of manufactures. Journal of political economy 110(6),pp.1175-1219 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Yamazaki, A.: Jobs and climate policy: Evidence from British Columbia’s revenue-neutral carbon tax. Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 83, pp.197-216 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Horbach, J. and Rennings, K.: Environmental innovation and employment dynamics in different technology fields–an analysis based on the German Community Innovation Survey 2009. Journal of Cleaner Production, 57, pp.158-165 (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.