SHS Web Conf.
Volume 154, 20232022 International Conference on Public Service, Economic Management and Sustainable Development (PESD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||1. Public Service Management and Development Mechanism|
|Published online||11 January 2023|
- Hui, L. (2018) IPCC Special Report on Global Warming of 1.5°C Draws Attention to 0.5 °C. N. May Bring More Risks. China Meteorological News., 11-21 (3). [Google Scholar]
- Angangang, H. (2021) China’s goal of achieving peak carbon by 2030 and the main ways to achieve it. J. Journal of Beijing University of Technology.Social Science Edition.,21 (3): 1-15. [Google Scholar]
- Xiangyu, C., Guangquan, L., Ming, X., et al. (2021) Challenges and responses of methane control in China’s oil and gas industry under the goal of “carbon neutrality”.J. Oil and Gas and New Energy., 33(1):43-45. [Google Scholar]
- Jinping, X. (2015) China has confidence and determination to meet emission reduction commitments [EB/OL]. http://www.aqzyzx.com/system/2015/12/02/010579723.shtml. [Google Scholar]
- Jinping, X. (2021) Building on the past and opening up a new journey in the global response to climate change: speech at the Speech at the Climate Ambition Summit. J. Belt and Road Report (in Chinese and English). The Belt and Road Report (Chinese and English)., (1):20-21. [Google Scholar]
- Yifei, W., Xiaodong, L. (2019) Blockchain principles, architecture and applications. M. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Yaoyi, H., Feng, J., Yu, X., et al. (2021) Blockchain-based intelligent oil and gas field data A blockchain-based approach to the construction of intelligent oil and gas field data ecology. J. Oil and Gas and New Energy., 33(2): 50-54. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan, Y., Feiyue, W. (2016) Blockchain technology development status and outlook .J. Autom. Chemistry Journal., 42(4):481-494. [Google Scholar]
- Swan, M. (2015) Blockchain: Blueprint for a New Economy. M.USA:O’Reilly Media Inc. [Google Scholar]
- Maximiliano, S. (2019) Blockchain-based IoT project development. M. Beijing:Machinery Industry Press. [Google Scholar]
- [Castro, M., Liskov, B. (2002) Practical Byzantine Fault Tolerance. J. ACM Transactions on Computer Systems (TOCS). [Google Scholar]
- LU Chengkuan. China’s carbon satellite acquires first global carbon flux data set for monitoring carbon emissions[N]. Science and Technology Daily,2021-08-16 (3). [Google Scholar]
- Wang, K. (2022) Data analysis of the national carbon market in 2021 [EB/OL]. https://baijiahao.baidu.com/sid=1721104449730922489&wfr=spider&for=pc. [Google Scholar]
- Hu, Z., Gong, X., Liu, H. (2020) Analysis on the Influencing Factors and Changing Trend of Household Consumption Carbon Emission: TakingShaanxi Province as an Example. J.Ecol Econ., 36:28-34. [Google Scholar]
- Rafal, W. (2014) Electricity Price Forecasting: A Review of the State-of-the-art with a Look into the Future. J.Int J Forecast.,30 (4):1030-1081. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.