SHS Web Conf.
Volume 154, 20232022 International Conference on Public Service, Economic Management and Sustainable Development (PESD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||2. Economic Management and Production Development Planning|
|Published online||11 January 2023|
- L. Wang, Y. Lian, J. Dong. Mechanism of the Effect of ESG Performance on Enterprise Value[J]. Securities Market Herald, 5, 23-34(2022). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Lou. Literature review on studies related to the ESG system [J]. Times economy and trade, 18, 65-70(2021). [Google Scholar]
- J. Tong. ESG performance, Financing constraints, and Firm Value Analysis[J]. Business News, 29, 89-91(2021). [Google Scholar]
- G. Xu, Y. Zhuo, Y. Zhang, J. Zhang, Will ESG information disclosure increase corporate value? [J]. Accounting and Communications, 4, 33-37(2022). [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang, H. Zhao. Does the ESG performance affect firm value? [J]. Wuhan Finance. 10, 36-43(2019). [Google Scholar]
- F. Verbeeten, R. Gamerschlag, K. Möller, Are CSR disclosures relevant for investors? Empirical evidence from Germany, Management Decision, 54, 1359-1382(2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Wei, Y. Yao, X. Ma. Can the social responsibility performance reduce the capital cost of corporate equity?[J]. Finance and Economics, 6, 29-36(2020). [Google Scholar]
- G. Ge, X. Xiao, Z. Li, Does ESG Performance Promote High-Quality Development of Enterprises in China? The Mediating Role of Innovation Input[J]. Sustainability, 14. 38-43(2022). [Google Scholar]
- K. M. Eisenhardt, Agency theory: An assessment and review[J]. Academy of management review. 14, 57-74(1989). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Zhou, D. Ruan, C. Fan. Loan and crowding out effect of credit market under information asymmetry[J]. The Financial Forum. 26, 25-36(2021). [Google Scholar]
- J. Luo, B. Zhao. ESG performance and corporate short-term financial performance [J]. Wuhan Finance. 7, 20-28(2022). [Google Scholar]
- M. Friedman, The social responsibility of business is to increase its profits. New York Times Magazine. 13, 32-33(1970). [Google Scholar]
- M. E. Clarkson, A stakeholder framework for analyzing and evaluating corporate social performance. Academy of Management Review. 20, 92–117(1995). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Zhou, D. Ruan, C. Fan. Loan and crowding out effect of credit market under information asymmetry[J]. The Financial Forum. 26, 25-36 (2021). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.