SHS Web Conf.
Volume 154, 20232022 International Conference on Public Service, Economic Management and Sustainable Development (PESD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||2. Economic Management and Production Development Planning|
|Published online||11 January 2023|
- A Wagstaff, E Van Doorslaer. What makes the personal income tax progressive? A comparative analysis for fifteen OECD countries[J]. International Tax and Public Finance, 8,3(2001) [Google Scholar]
- R M Bird, E M Zolt. The limited role of the personal income tax in developing countries[J]. Journal of Asian Economics, 16,6(2005) [Google Scholar]
- W Pfähler. Redistributive effect of income taxation: decomposing tax base and tax rates effects[J]. Bulletin of Economic Research, 42,2(1990). [Google Scholar]
- M Yang.Tax reduction and income redistribution effect of the new round of individual tax reform [J] Economic Trends, 07 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- X Zhang,X M Yue, G G Shao.International Comparison of the Effect of Individual Income Tax Income Redistribution [J] International Taxation, 07(2020) [Google Scholar]
- H Hu. Exploring the fairest personal income tax system in China [J] Nankai Economic Research, 03(2020) [Google Scholar]
- Y Wang, Z W Tian, Z T Wang. Research on the income redistribution effect of the personal income tax reform in 2018 [J] Finance and Economics, 08 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- X L Hu, A X Wang, L Chen. Research on the income redistribution effect of China’s current individual income tax [J] Chongqing Social Sciences, 11(2020) [Google Scholar]
- X M Yue, X Zhang. Thoughts on Optimizing the Effect of Tax Income Distribution [J] Tax Research, 04(2021) [Google Scholar]
- H Y Lu, X Z Peng. Redistributive effect of tax on inequality of property income [J] Statistics and Decision Making, 35(2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y X Zhu, F L Ning. The income distribution effect of individual income tax exemption – based on CGE-IMH model analysis [J] Research on Tax Economy, 24 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.