SHS Web Conf.
Volume 154, 20232022 International Conference on Public Service, Economic Management and Sustainable Development (PESD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||2. Economic Management and Production Development Planning|
|Published online||11 January 2023|
- Ding Yiyu. A Comparative Study of the Life Insurance Market and Term Life Insurance in Mainland China and Hong Kong. Zhejiang Polytechnic University, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Cui Yanmei. Comparative study between Hong Kong, China Insurance and Mainland Insurance. Economic management summary, 2020 (04): 15-17. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Huijing. A Study of Mainland Chinese Residents Taking Out Insurance in Hong Kong - A Perspective Based on Household Wealth Management for mainland residents. Central South University of Economics and Law, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Dichun. Insurance companies participated in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Ada Bay Area study. Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Ren Heng. Hong Kong and Chinese mainland on Dividend Insurance - on China Dividend Insurance. Youth and Society, 2018 (27): 112-113. [Google Scholar]
- Weng Sheng. Mainland residents living in Hong Kong. Public Financial Advisors, 2018 (08): 41-43. [Google Scholar]
- Ipeh. Comparative study of serious disease insurance products in Hong Kong, China and the Mainland. Modern Business and Trade Industries, 2018,39 (17): 49-50. [Google Scholar]
- Shao Jing. Differences and misconceptions about insurance between these two places. China Administration of Foreign Exchange, 2017 (20): 65-66. [Google Scholar]
- LiyaChiu. Comparative study on serious illness insurance practice of insurance companies of Guangdong University of Finance and Economics in 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Yujing Chen. The reference significance of the development of Hong Kong insurance industry to the mainland. Statistics and Management, 2016 (06): 79-80. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.