SHS Web Conf.
Volume 154, 20232022 International Conference on Public Service, Economic Management and Sustainable Development (PESD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||2. Economic Management and Production Development Planning|
|Published online||11 January 2023|
- DELVENTHAL M J, FERNÁNDEZ-VILLAVERDE J, GUNER N. Demographic transitions across time and space [R]: National Bureau of Economic Research, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- JONES L E, TERTILT M. An economic history of fertility in the United States: 1826-1960 [M]. Frontiers of family economics. Emerald Group Publishing Limited. 2008. [Google Scholar]
- JONES C I. R & D-based models of economic growth [J]. Journal of political Economy, 1995, 103(4): 759-84. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CHRISTIAANS T. Semi-endogenous growth when population is decreasing [J]. Economics Bulletin, 2011, 31(3): 2667-73. [Google Scholar]
- SASAKI H, HOSHIDA K. The Effects of Negative Population Growth: an Analysis Using a Semiendogenous R&D Growth Model [J]. Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2016, 21(7): 1545-60. [Google Scholar]
- SASAKI H. The Solow growth model with a CES production function and declining population [J]. Economics Bulletin, 2019, 39(3): 1979-88. [Google Scholar]
- JONES C I. The end of economic growth? Unintended consequences of a declining population [R]: National Bureau of Economic Research, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Wei, Fan Xin. The inner logic and practical path of modern economic growth theory [J]. Journal of Peking University (Philosophy and Social Science Edition), 56(3): 35-53. [Google Scholar]
- Tamura R. Income convergence in an endogeneous growth model [J]. Journal of Political Economy, 1991, 99(3): 522-40. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LUCAS JR R E. Human capital and growth [J]. American economic review, 2015, 105(5): 85-8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tao T, Guo Yalong, Jin Guangzhao. International comparison of the economic impact of endogenous negative population growth [J]. Journal of Population, 2022, 44(1): 32-45. [Google Scholar]
- Jin Xiaotong, Yan Chao. An empirical analysis of the correlation between population consumption and economic growth–a comparison between China and Japan [J]. Modern Japanese Economy, 2010, (6): 1-5. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Dong Huang, Meng Fan Kun. Study on the economic growth effect of China’s consumption in the context of financial crisis [J]. Statistics and Decision Making, 2011, (1): 114-7. [Google Scholar]
- Tao Tao, Jin Guangzhao, Zhang Xianling. Negative world population growth: characteristics, trends and responses [J]. Population Studies, 2020, 44(4): 46-61. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang J., Liu Q. X., Xiang R. K. An empirical study on the impact of residential consumption on China’s economic growth [J]. Business Economics Research, 2021, (14): 58-61. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.