SHS Web Conf.
Volume 154, 20232022 International Conference on Public Service, Economic Management and Sustainable Development (PESD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||2. Economic Management and Production Development Planning|
|Published online||11 January 2023|
- Lin T J, Chen Y P, Tsai H F. The relationship among information asymmetry, dividend policy and owner-ship structure[J]. Finance Research Letters, 2017, 20:1-12. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guoyu Zhao, Wei Yu. The Corporate Governance Effect of Major Shareholders’ Equity Checks and Balances: Evidence from Private Listed Companies[J]. Foreign Economics & Management, 2018,40(11):60-72. [Google Scholar]
- ChaofaWang, Siyu Shi, Delin Yang. Precipitate resources, equity structure and enterprise R&D output effect[J]. Studies in Science of Science, 2020,38(06): 1057-1066. [Google Scholar]
- Ronald A, Michael P. Insider share-pledging and firm risk[R]. Working Paper,2015. [Google Scholar]
- CHEN Dan, WANG Shanshan, LIU Chang. Research on the Impact of Controlling Shareholders’ Equity Pledge on Enterprise Value——Based on the Perspective of R&D Investment[J]. Journal of Industrial Technological Economics, 2020(9):130-135. [Google Scholar]
- JIANG Xiaowen. The impact of controlling shareholders’ equity pledge on the innovation efficiency of enterprises[J]. Friends of Accounting, 2019(24):23-29. [Google Scholar]
- Changqing Li, Min Zeng, Zeyi Chen. Will the majority shareholder support the listed company? —— based on the perspective of the majority shareholder’s equity pledge[J]. Journal of Xiamen University (Arts & Social Sciences), 2021(04):71-84. [Google Scholar]
- Minetti R, Murro P, Paiella M. Ownership structure, governance, and innovation[J]. European Economic Review,2015,80:165-193. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ruijun Zhang, Xin Xu, Chaoen Wang. Equity pledge of major shareholders and enterprise innovation[J]. Journal of Audit & Economics, 2017,32(04):63-73. [Google Scholar]
- Asija A. V, Marisetty B, Rangan S. Do Insiders Who Pledge Their Shares Manipulate Reported Earnings? [R]. Working Paper, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Lei Zhu, Cheng Sun, Chunyan Wang, Xiaotong Xu. Analysis of the Impact of Major Shareholders’ Equity Pledge on corporate R&D investment: Based on the Empirical Evidence of ChiNext Listed Companies[J]. Securities Market Herald, 2019(02):26-34+76. [Google Scholar]
- Changqing Li, Yukun Li, Maoliang Li. Controlling shareholders’ equity pledge and corporate R&D investment[J]. Journal of Financial Research, 2018(07):143-157. [Google Scholar]
- Caiji Pang, Ying Wang. Stock pledge, risk of losing control and corporate innovation[J]. Journal of Corporate Finance,2020, 60,101534, ISSN 0929-1199. [Google Scholar]
- Xuan Zhang, Beibei Liu, Ting Wang, Chuntao Li. Credit rent-seeking, financing constraints and enterprise innovation[J]. Economic Research Journal, 2017,52(05):161-174. [Google Scholar]
- Kaiguo Zhou, Yunzhi Lu, Haisheng Yang. Financing constraints, innovation capabilities and enterprise collaborative innovation[J]. Economic Research Journal, 2017,52(07):94-108. [Google Scholar]
- Fengxiu Zhou, Jianhua Zhang. Trade Liberalization, Financing Constraints and Firm Innovation: An Empirical Study from Chinese Manufacturing Firms[J]. Contemporary Finance & Economics, 2017(6):100-108. [Google Scholar]
- Haifeng Gu, Yuchen Bian. Controlling shareholders’ equity pledge, financing constraints and corporate innovation[J]. Journal of Statistics and Information, 2021,36(10):55-66. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.