SHS Web Conf.
Volume 154, 20232022 International Conference on Public Service, Economic Management and Sustainable Development (PESD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||2. Economic Management and Production Development Planning|
|Published online||11 January 2023|
- Zhi Yan Consulting organization. In-Depth Analysis and Market Size Forecast Report of China’s E-Commerce Retail Industry from 2022 to 2028.www.chyxx.com/research/202106/958354.html. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Hao. “Research of Strategies for Bank Support Heilongjiang Economic Development-Based on SWOT Analysis.” Theory Research, pp. 31–35. [Google Scholar]
- S. Tang, Q. Li. Pinduoduo’s strategic choice based on SWOT analysis method[J]. Modern Marketing (Academy Edition),2021 (05):88-89.DOI: 10.19932/j.cnki.22-1256/F.2021.05.088. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang. Research on the marketing strategy of Pindo’s e-commerce platform[D]. Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, 2021.DOI: 10.26969/d.cnki.gbydu.2021.002048. [Google Scholar]
- S. He, and L. Jiang. Research on Current Situation and Development Countermeasures of Social E-Commerce – Take Pinduoduo as Example. pp. 36–38, DOI: https://doi.org/10.14013/j.cnki.scxdh.2022.02.014. [Google Scholar]
- B. Liu, and H. Yang. Opportunities and Challenges for China’s E-Commerce Development under the COVID-19 Pandemic. pp. 34–35, DOI: https://doi.org/10.19699/j.cnki.issn2096-0298.2020.16.034. [Google Scholar]
- X. Ji. Research on the problems and countermeasures faced by the development of social e-commerce platform——The example of “Pinduoduo”[J]. China’s collective economy,2021 (20):100-101. [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, Y. Wang, Mei Shi. Problems and countermeasures of the profit model of social e-commerce platform Pinduoduo [J]. Journal of Social Sciences of Harbin Normal University, 2020, 11(02):62-69. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.