SHS Web Conf.
Volume 154, 20232022 International Conference on Public Service, Economic Management and Sustainable Development (PESD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||2. Economic Management and Production Development Planning|
|Published online||11 January 2023|
- Ma, H. (2020). Study on the Impact of the covid-19 on the Real Estate Industry and Countermeasures. Journal of Hubei University of Economics: Humanities and Social Sciences., 17:23-24. [Google Scholar]
- Guo, L., Peng, Q., Chen, L., Chen, Y., Yan, R. (2021). A Review of Domestic and Foreign Research on Real Estate Bubbles. Journal of ABA Teachers University., 38:89-96. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, F., Zheng, Y. (2021). A Study on the Measurement of the Commodity Housing Price Bubble in China. Modern Business., 35:30-33. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, L., Jiang, W. (2016). A Study on the Measurement of Real Estate Bubble Levels in Large and Medium-sized Cities in China - An Empirical Analysis Based on 27 Cities. Journal of Commercial Economics., 02:176-178. [Google Scholar]
- Shan, K. (2021). The Risk Logic of Property Price Bubbles and Policy Implications. Finance and Economy., 06:84-89. [Google Scholar]
- Ma, L., Wang, Y. (2005). The intrinsic correlation between bubble economy and economic information management in real estate industry. Research on Financial and Economic Issues., 07:50-53. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, J., Peng, J. (2022). Do Land Interviews Curb Local Government Land Finance? –An Empirical Analysis Based on the DID. China Land Science., 36:34-42. [Google Scholar]
- Ma, K., Yi, M. (2022). Evaluation of Economic Development Effects of Talent Introduction Policies in Yangtze River Delta Cities: An Empirical Test Using DID. J. Jiangxi Social Sciences., 42: 29-40+206. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, W., Lu, Z. (2021). Real estate bubbles and systemic financial risk prevention: An international comparative perspective. J. Studies of International Finance. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.