SHS Web Conf.
Volume 154, 20232022 International Conference on Public Service, Economic Management and Sustainable Development (PESD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||2. Economic Management and Production Development Planning|
|Published online||11 January 2023|
- Bancel F., Mittoo U.R (2014), “The gap between the theory and practice of corporate valuation: survey of European experts”[J].Journal of Applied Corporate Finance,26(4):106-117 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yitshaki R (2008), “Venture Capitalist-entrepreneur conflicts: an exploratory study of determinants and possible resolutions” [J].International Journal of Conflict Management,19(3):262-292 [Google Scholar]
- Walsh, J.H. (2003), “Private equity securities: A compliance update for broker‐dealers and investment advisers” [J], Journal of Investment Compliance, 4 (1): 26-32. https://doi.org/10.1108/15285810310812979 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Berezinets, I. and Ilina, Y. (2022), “Investor activism strategies of private equity firms: evidence from continental Europe” [J], Studies in Economics and Finance, 39 (2): 193-218.https://doi.org/10.1108/SEF-06-2019-0225 [Google Scholar]
- Guo Wei, Li Baolin (2018),“Private equity fund: features, development and prospects” [J]. Financial Market Research (10): 94-104. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Jishuang, Cheng Feng (2007),“The application of ‘Gambling Agreement’ in Chinese enterprises”[J]. China’s Management Informatization (comprehensive version), (05): 49-50. [Google Scholar]
- Yao Zeli (2011), “Analysis of the theoretical basis of ‘Betting Agreement’”. [J] Theoretical Community (08): 29-30. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Wenfeng, Li Mingzhi (2014), “The legal effect of betting agreements in private equity investment” [J]. Jiangxi Social Science,34 (10):192-197. [Google Scholar]
- Li Qiyu, (2017), “The application of ‘Gambling Agreement’ in Private Equity Financing in China” [D]. Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zetong, (2020), “ ‘Miss you so’ bet on mergers and acquisitions ‘baicao flavor’ case study” [D]. Xiangtan University. [Google Scholar]
- Cornelli, F. and Yosha, O. (2003), “Stage financing and the role of Convertible Securities”. The Review of Economic Studies [J], 70: 1-32. [Google Scholar]
- Lukas, E., Reuer, J.J. and Welling, A. (2012), “Earnouts in mergers and acquisitions: a game-theoretic option pricing approach” [J]. European Journal of Operational Research, 223: 256-263. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.