SHS Web Conf.
Volume 154, 20232022 International Conference on Public Service, Economic Management and Sustainable Development (PESD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||2. Economic Management and Production Development Planning|
|Published online||11 January 2023|
- B. Li, Z. H. Wei. Financial Ecological Environment and Corporate Financing Constraints: An Empirical Study Based on Chinese Listed Companies [J]. Accounting studies, 5 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Chen, J. X. Tang. Institutional investor shareholding, tax avoidance and rent-seeking and enterprise value [J]. Economic Review, 6 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. B. Cai, P. G. Rao. Institutional investors, tax administration and corporate tax avoidance [J]. Accounting studies, 10 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- KHAN M, SRINIVASAN S, TAN L. Institutional ownership and corporate tax avoidance: new evidence[J]. The Accounting Review, 92 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Gao, J. Zhang. Corporate Governance, Institutional Investors and Earnings Management [J]. Accounting studies, 9 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- T. H. Zhou, Y. T. Zhang. Can the development of digital finance curb corporate tax avoidance? [J]. Monthly Journal of Finance and Accounting, 18 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- W. Lu, C. Zhang. Institutional investors, ultimate property rights and financing constraints [J]. Manage the world, 11 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Y Fan, B. B. Tian. Tax competition, tax enforcement and corporate tax avoidance [J]. Economic Studies, 48 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.