SHS Web Conf.
Volume 154, 20232022 International Conference on Public Service, Economic Management and Sustainable Development (PESD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||2. Economic Management and Production Development Planning|
|Published online||11 January 2023|
- Z. Li, “Research on enterprise value assessment of casual food industry,” [D]. Yunnan University of Finance and Economics, 2021. DOI:10.27455/d.cnki.gycmc.2021.000304. [Google Scholar]
- B. Zhang, S. Shen, J. Chen, and L. Zhang, “Analysis of the development status and countermeasures of e-commerce in food industry–Take Zhen Zhen Lao Lao Food Co. as an example,” [J]. Science and Technology Perspectives,2017 (16):135-136.DOI:10.19694/j.cnki.issn2095-2457.2017.16.077. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li, “Research on dairy enterprise value assessment based on EVA,” [D]. Tianjin University of Commerce, 2021. doi:10.27362/d.cnki.gtsxy.2021.000327. [Google Scholar]
- L. Sun, “Value assessment of food processing enterprises based on EVA model,” [D]. Southwest University of Finance and Economics, 2020. DOI:10.27412/d.cnki.gxncu.2020.002806. [Google Scholar]
- C. Long, and S. Yang, “Research on project financial evaluation system based on EVA,” [J]. Finance and Accounting Communications, 2014, (32): 46-49. [Google Scholar]
- J. Wu, “Valuation of e-commerce enterprises based on EVA model,” [D]. Henan University of Economics and Law, 2020.DOI: 10.27113/d.cnki.ghncc.2020.000099. [Google Scholar]
- D. Li, and Y. Huang, “Comparative Research on Performance Evaluation of State-owned Enterprises Based on EVA,” [J]. Journal of North China Electric Power University (Social Science Edition), 2009(02):35-38+44. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Cen, C. Wang, and M. Fang, “Intergenerational Entrepreneurship by Female Family Business Heirs – Based on EVA Enterprise Performance Evaluation,” Frontiers in Economics and Management, Volume 3 Issue 5, 2022, pp. 215-220. DOI:10.6981/FEM.202205_3(5).0028 [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, and S. Long, “Research on EVA-based unicorn enterprise value assessment–Ningde Times as an example,” [J]. Business and Management,2022 (01):102-107. DOI:10.16517/j.cnki.cn12-1034/f.2022.01.024. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xu, and Y. Wei, “Analysis of capital structure optimization of three squirrels company,” [J]. China collective economy,2021 (07):79-80. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.