SHS Web Conf.
Volume 154, 20232022 International Conference on Public Service, Economic Management and Sustainable Development (PESD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||3. Low Carbon Economy and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||11 January 2023|
- C.S. Liu, R.T.Dong, Y.F.Jian. Research on the Industrial Synergy of Tourism Development and the Effect of Dutch Disease – Thinking Based on Hu Huanyong Line. GS, 40 (12),2073-2084(2020). [Google Scholar]
- G.O. Oduyemi, T.Owoeye, O.B. Adekoya. Health outcomes and the resource curse paradox: The experience of African oil-rich countries, RP, 73(2021). [Google Scholar]
- Z, Zhan. et al. How exchange rate regimes are exacerbating or mitigating the resource curse? RP, 72(2021). [Google Scholar]
- AL-Shammari. N, AL-Obaid. S. Linkages of Global Financial Crisis and Trade Direction in an Oil Based Economy. IJEFI, 8(3), 250-259(2018). [Google Scholar]
- J.P.Li, N.H. Gu, J. Pan. Research on the Local Market Effect of China’s Manufacturing Inter provincial Trade. IETE, 37 (07), 50-68(2021). [Google Scholar]
- S.J.Zhang, S.T.Li. Research on the Contribution of Inter provincial Trade to China’s Economic Growth. RQETE, 34 (02),38-54(2017).. [Google Scholar]
- J. Sun, Y. Y. Gao, C. Y. Xuan. Evolutionary Characteristics and Flow Transformation of China’s Inter provincial Trade under the “Belt and Road” Initiative. FTE, 39 (08), 81-95(2018). [Google Scholar]
- Cui Zhaocai, Zhou Xianghong Informatization, Inter provincial Trade, Knowledge Spillover and Heterogeneous Growth of China’s Regional Economy – A Study of the Interaction Based on the Multi dimensional Neighborhood Perspective. E I E, 08, 63-73(2020). [Google Scholar]
- R.M.Xiang, Y.J.Meng. Research on Regional Input Output Model Expansion. SwUFEP, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- D.F.Yu, C.H.Gan, R.G.Zheng. Analysis on the Correlation Characteristics of China’s Industrial Structure – Empirical Research Based on the Decomposition Technology of Input Output Structure. CHN I E, 11,5-15(2011). [Google Scholar]
- W. Deng, G.W. Wang. Resource dividend or “resource curse”—— Re examination based on the conditions of China’s inter provincial economic opening. Z J S S, 07,35-46+156-157(2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.