SHS Web Conf.
Volume 154, 20232022 International Conference on Public Service, Economic Management and Sustainable Development (PESD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||3. Low Carbon Economy and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||11 January 2023|
- Tian Lei, Keying Xu: Research on financial quality evaluation index system of Listed Companies [J]. New financial world, (9): 137-138 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Su Yan: Research on company performance evaluation indicators [J]. Accounting study, (4): 197 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Shengsheng Ni: DEA efficiency analysis of online and offline integration of China’s retail industry - An Empirical Study from Listed Retail Companies [J]. Business economic research, (13): 182-184 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Thanh T. T.: Applying AHP in evaluation of vietnamese commercial banks [J]. International Journal of Analysis and Applications, 17(1):132-166 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Shan Qian, Hongmei Zhao, Xiyu Ouyang: Research on retail marketing innovation path from the perspective of sharing economy [J]. Business economic research, (11): 70-72 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Weijin Zhang, Anying Wang: Financial performance evaluation of Retail Listed Companies Based on factor analysis [J]. JOURNAL OF SHENYANG UNIVERSITY (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION), 22 (2): 182-188 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Mei Wu, Benren Shi, Zhiqiang Yang: Research on profitability of cross-border e-commerce listed companies [J]. Finance and accounting communication, (32): 49-53 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Hu Yan. Empirical analysis of operating performance of Listed Companies in physical retail industry based on factor analysis [J]. Financial economics, (14): 92-95 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Rongjin Li, Tingting Lei: Research on enterprise earnings quality evaluation based on entropy weight TOPSIS method – Taking Listed Real estate companies as an example [J]. Friends of accounting, (24): 72-78 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Fenghuan Tian: Empirical analysis of the impact of mobile payment on the performance of China’s Retail Listed Companies [J]. Business economic research, (20): 166-168 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Guomin Chen, Xiujuan Zhao: Discussion on improving the profit quality of Listed Companies [J]. Economist, (1): 147-148 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Xiuping Wang, Xiaoyan Sun. Construction of performance evaluation system of retail enterprises - Taking Shandong jiajiayue group as an example [J]. Friends of accounting, (22): 59-63 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Yanping Yang, Shiwen Yin: An empirical study on the impact of internal control of listed companies on profitability based on the data analysis of Listed Companies in Henan Province in 2015 [J] Journal of Henan University of Technology (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION), 13 (6): 43-49 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Hongqin Zhang: Empirical analysis of operational efficiency of Listed Companies in China’s retail industry [J]. Business economic research, (14): 157-159 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Xinmei Guo, Shanshan Shi: Efficiency evaluation of Listed Companies in China’s department store industry after online and offline integration [J]. Journal of Beijing Industrial and Commercial University (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION), 34 (1): 63-71 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.