SHS Web Conf.
Volume 154, 20232022 International Conference on Public Service, Economic Management and Sustainable Development (PESD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||3. Low Carbon Economy and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||11 January 2023|
- Tian Xianhong. Local Government Governance in the Era of Big Data: Challenges and Responses [J]. People’s Forum, 2020(Z1):100-1 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yifan, Shao Kaili, Xu Zhiwen, Ye Hongxin. Research on the dynamic classification of network public opinion of emergencies based on big data [J]. Internet of Things Technology,2022,12 (08):46-49+52. DOI:10.16667/j.issn.2095-1302.2022.08.013. [Google Scholar]
- Xiong Guangqing. Continuously Improving the Ability of Network Public Opinion Guidance: A Discussion on the Perspective of Multicenter Collaborative Governance[J].Lanzhou Academic Journal, 2019(05):36-44. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Huaxin. Internet Public Opinion Forces China’s Reform [J]. Contemporary Communication, 2011(06):81. [Google Scholar]
- CHEN Fuji, ZHUANG Caiyun. Research on the Improvement of Government Response Capability in Network Public Opinion Crisis Events-Based on the Perspective of System Dynamics [J].Information Security and Communication Confidentiality, 2015(06): 92-98. [Google Scholar]
- Li Wenjun, Chen Mei. Research on the Governance Path of Social Network Public Opinion Driven by Big Data [J]. Journal of the Party School of the CPC Tianjin Municipal Committee,2021,23(05):69-77. DOI:10.16029/j.cnki.1008-410x.2021.05.008. [Google Scholar]
- Ding Xiaowei. Research on Network Rumor Prevention and Governance Based on Blockchain Technology [J]. Nanjing SocialSciences, 2020(12): 109-116+124. DOI:10.15937/j.cnki.issn1001-8263.20 20.12.015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.