SHS Web Conf.
Volume 155, 20232022 2nd International Conference on Social Development and Media Communication (SDMC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Research on Social Development and Humanities Education|
|Published online||12 January 2023|
- Speros C. (2005) Health Literacy: concept Analysis. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 50(6):633–640. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sorensen K., Stephan V.B., James F., et al. (2012) Health literacy and public health: a systematic review and integration of definitions and models. BMC Public Health, 12(1):80–80. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The Central People’s Government of the PRC. (2016) The CPC Central Committee and the State Council printed and distributed the outline of the Healthy China 2030 Plan. http://www.gov.cn/zhengce/2016-10/25/content_5124174.htm. [Google Scholar]
- The National Health Commission, PRC. (2021) The National Health Commission: national residents’ health literacy levels to 25.40% in 2021. http://www.nhc.gov.cn/xcs/s3582/202206/5dc1de46b9a04e52951b21690d74cdb9.shtml. [Google Scholar]
- Luo M., Chen J., Sun A., Luo L. (2021) Analysis of health literacy level and influencing factors of residents in central urban area of Guangzhou. Chinese Journal of Social Medicine, 04: 435–440. [Google Scholar]
- Sun X., Sun Y., Song J., Xue J., Peng Y., Liu H. (2022) Research on the effect and optimization path of college students’ health literacy cultivation. Journal of Kunming University of Science and Technology Science (social science edition), 5(22):114–122. [Google Scholar]
- Si J., Wang X., Guo Q. (2022) A study on the influencing factors and promotion paths of health literacy of college students in Henan province. Soft science of health, 36(09):90–96. [Google Scholar]
- Lou P., Luo S., Zhang J., and Wang Y. (2019) The relationship between health literacy and medical seeking behavior of college students in Shandong province. School Health in China, 12: 1820–1823 + 1827. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y., Hu Q., Liu R., Zhang H.; Chen J. (2022) Analysis on the current situation and influencing factors of health literacy of college students in Chengdu-Chongqing Medical College. Journal of Chengdu Medical College, 03:371–376. [Google Scholar]
- Dong M., Jia X., Yin L. & Teng X. (2022) Research on the influencing factors and promotion strategies of college students’ Health Literacy. Journal of the Dezhou University, 02: 35–39. [Google Scholar]
- Kang L., Liang X., Li H., et al. (2020) Evaluation of intervention effect of Wechat and participatory classroom on health literacy of college students. School Health in China, 41(7):1015–1018. [Google Scholar]
- Sarhan M., Yu F., Kiriya J., et al. (2021) Exploring Health Literacy and Its Associated Factors among Palestinian University Students: A Cross-sectional Study. Health Promotion International, 36(3):854–865. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.