SHS Web Conf.
Volume 155, 20232022 2nd International Conference on Social Development and Media Communication (SDMC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on Social Development and Humanities Education|
|Published online||12 January 2023|
- Clemente, F.M., Martins, F.M.L., & Mendes, R.S. (2016) Social network analysis applied to team sports analysis, Springer International Publishing, Cham. [Google Scholar]
- Rein, R., Raabe, D., & Memmert, D. (2017) “Which pass is better?” Novel approaches to assess passing effectiveness in elite soccer. J. Human Movement Science, 55: 172–181. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mclean, S., Salmon, P. M., Gorman, A. D., Stevens, N. J., & Solomon, C. A. (2018) Social network analysis of the goal scoring passing networks of the 2016 European Football Championships. J. Human Movement Science, 57: 400–408. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kubayi, A. (2020) Analysis of goal scoring patterns in the 2018 FIFA World Cup. J. Journal of Human Kinetics, 71, 205–210. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hagberg A., Schult D., Swar P. (2021) NetworkX Reference, https://networkx.org/documentation/latest/_downloa ds/networkx_reference.pdf. 2021-05-19. [Google Scholar]
- Ashenagar, B. & Hamzeh A. (2019) Forming a well-connected team of experts based on a social network graph: a novel weighting approach. J. Social Network Analysis and Mining, 9(1). [Google Scholar]
- Fan, Y., Agyenim, B., Kim, L., & Jiang, Y. (2021) Are bonds blind? Board-CEO social networks and firm risk. J. Journal of Corporate Finance, 68. [Google Scholar]
- Chang, C. (2016) Based on analytic hierarchy process model of big data analysis of the NBA schedule impact on team ranking. J. Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, 13(12). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.