SHS Web Conf.
Volume 155, 20232022 2nd International Conference on Social Development and Media Communication (SDMC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on Social Development and Humanities Education|
|Published online||12 January 2023|
- Zhang, K. H., & Shunfeng, S. O. N. G. (2003). Rural- urban migration and urbanization in China: Evidence from time-series and cross-section analyses. China Economic Re-view, 14(4), 386–400. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kojima, R. (1995). Urbanization in China. The Developing Economies, 33(2), 151–154. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Song, Y. (2014). What should economists know about the current Chinese hukou sys-tem?. China Economic Review, 29, 200–212. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wu, X. (2011). The household registration system and rural-urban educational ine-quality in contemporary China. Chinese Sociological Review, 44(2), 31–51. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Z. (2005). Institution and inequality: the hukou system in China. Journal of com-parative economics, 33(1), 133–157. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Turner, R. J., & Turner, J. B. (1999). Social integration and support. In Handbook of the sociology of mental health (pp. 301–319). Springer, Boston, MA. [Google Scholar]
- Madanipour, A. (2015). Social exclusion and space. In The city reader (pp. 237–245). Routledge. [Google Scholar]
- Eraydin, A., Tasan-Kok, T., & Vranken, J. (2010). Diversity matters: Immigrant entre-preneurship and contribution of different forms of social integration in economic performance of cities. European Planning Studies, 18(4), 521–543. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fawcett, M. G. (1918). Equal pay for equal work. The Economic Journal, 28(109), 1–6. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Myrdal, G. (1996). An American Dilemma, Volume 2: The Negro Problem and Modern Democracy (Vol. 2). Transaction Publishers. [Google Scholar]
- Becker, G. S. (2010). The economics of discrimination. University of Chicago press. [Google Scholar]
- Fan, C. C. (2002). The elite, the natives, and the outsiders: Migration and labor market segmentation in urban China. Annals of the association of American geographers, 92(1), 103–124. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sato, H. (2006). Housing inequality and housing poverty in urban China in the late 1990s. China Economic Review, 17(1), 37–50. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Song, Y. (2014). What should economists know about the current Chinese hukou system? China Economic Review, 29, 200–212. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.