SHS Web Conf.
Volume 155, 20232022 2nd International Conference on Social Development and Media Communication (SDMC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Research on Social Development and Humanities Education|
|Published online||12 January 2023|
- Liu, Q. (2018) Research on the Nature and Role of State-owned Enterprises in the Reform of State-owned Enterprises. J. World of Labor and Social Security (Theoretical Edition), 8: 53–55. [Google Scholar]
- Publicity Department of the CPC Central Committee. (2019) Study Outline of the Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New Era. People’s Daily Press: 6. [Google Scholar]
- Guangming Daily. (2015) Guiding Opinions of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council on Deepening the Reform of State-owned Enterprises. J, 10: 5–10. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Q. (2012) Research on the Corporate Governance Structure of State-owned Enterprises. J. Enterprise Guide, 22: 68. [Google Scholar]
- An Yuhong (2014) The New Normal of Economy. J. Macroeconomic Management. @; 23–34. [Google Scholar]
- CAI Yuelan. (2016) Supply-side Structural reform: Adapting to and leading the new normal of China’s economy. J. Finance and Economics, 10: 12–23. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Angang, Zhou Shaojie, Ren Hao. Supply-side structural reform: Adapting to and leading the new Normal of China’s economy. J. Journal of Tsinghua University, 07: 22–45. [Google Scholar]
- Xi Jinping. Adhere to the New Development Concept to Fight the “Three Major Battles” and Strive to Write a New Chapter in the Development of Hubei in the New Era. N. People’s Daily, 2018-04-29. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Peng. To Recognize the Development Characteristic of the New Era by the Characteristic of Economic Law. T. Finance and trade Economics. [Google Scholar]
- Pan Yunliang. Grasp the Three Fundamental Features of the New Era of Economic Development. T. Small and Medium-sized Enterprises in China. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.