SHS Web Conf.
Volume 155, 20232022 2nd International Conference on Social Development and Media Communication (SDMC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Research on Social Development and Humanities Education|
|Published online||12 January 2023|
- Peng Hongbi, Yang Feng. The scientific connotation of the new urbanization road [J]. Theoretical exploration, 2010(04):75–78. M. Ben Rabha, M.F. Boujmil, M. Saadoun, B. Bessais, Eur. Phys. J. Appl. Phys. (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- Shan Zhuoran, Huang Yaping. Analysis of the connotation, target content, planning strategy and cognitive misconceptions of “new urbanization”[J]. Journal of Urban Planning, 2013(02):16–22. [Google Scholar]
- Song Liansheng, Jin Yuehua. On the essential connotation of new-type urbanization [J]. Shandong Social Science, 2016(04):47–51. [Google Scholar]
- Dong Xiaofeng, Yang Chunzhi, Liu Xingguang. Expl oring the theory of new urbanization in China[J]. Urban Development Research, 2017, 24(01):26–34. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Mingxing, Ye Chao, Lu Da Dao, Sui Yuwen, Guo Shasha. The perception and construction of the the oretical connotation of new urbanization with Chine se characteristics[J]. Journal of Geography, 2019, 74(04):633–647. [Google Scholar]
- Ren Gao, Song Yingchang, Zhang Liao. The connot ation characteristics, level measurement and promoti on path of new urbanization in China[J]. Ningxia So cial Science, 2022(05):102–110. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Xiuling. The process of Chineseization of Mar xist urban-rural integration theory [J]. Fujian Forum (Humanities and Social Sciences Edition), 2015(09):5–10. [Google Scholar]
- Fang Liling. Urban-rural integration:An analysis of urban-rural linkage perspective[J]. Research on Fina nce and Economics, 2006(06):16–21. [Google Scholar]
- Ge Dandong, Hua Chen. New directions of rural plan ning in the integrated development of urban and rura l areas [J]. Journal of Zhejiang University (Humaniti es and Social Sciences Edition), 2010, 40(03):148–155. [Google Scholar]
- Song Jinsong. Three stages of urban-rural integratio n[J]. Urban planning, 2012, 36(01):33–38+45. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Xiaofei, Yao Shimou, Zhang Chengcheng. Theo retical and practical issues of urban-rural integration in China in the context of new urbanization[J]. Geos cience, 2016, 36(02):188–195. DOI: 10.13249/j.cnki.sgs.2016.02.004. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.