SHS Web Conf.
Volume 155, 20232022 2nd International Conference on Social Development and Media Communication (SDMC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on Social Development and Humanities Education|
|Published online||12 January 2023|
- Sun Yu-Fang, Wu Xia, He Meng-Lin, Cong Xu-Hui (2021). Research on quality Management of Prefabricated Building Based on BIM+ Internet of Things Technology [J]. Building Economy, 42(05):58–61. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Qianjin (2021). Construction Technology and Quality Management of Prefabricated Buildings [J]. China Housing Facilities, (05): 8–9. [Google Scholar]
- Fan Jun, Yang Sixin (2017). Thoughts and suggestions on realizing prefabricated building [J]. Building technology, 48(02):118–122. [Google Scholar]
- Xiaolong Gan, Ruidong Chang, Jian Zuo, Tao Wen, George Zillante (2018). Barriers to the transition towards off-site construction in China: An Interpretive structural modeling approach[J]. Journal of Cleaner Production, 197: 8–18. [Google Scholar]
- Duan Yadi, Li Guanlei (2020). Analysis on the Quality Problems and Preventive Measures of Prefabricated Building Construction[J]. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 1648(3): [Google Scholar]
- Aynur Kazaz, M. Talat Birgonul (2005). Determination of Quality Level in Mass Housing Projects in Turkey[J]. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 131(2):195–202. [Google Scholar]
- Gul Polat (2010). Precast concrete systems in developing vs. industrialized countries[J]. Journal of Civil Engineering and Management, 16(1):85–94. [Google Scholar]
- Imane Krimi, Zoubeir Lafhaj, Laure Ducoulombier (2017). Prospective study on the integration of additive manufacturing to building industry—Case of a French construction company[J]. Additive Manufacturing, 16: 107–114. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ying Wang, Heng Li, Zezhou Wu (2019). Attitude of the Chinese public toward off-site construction: A text mining study[J]. Journal of Cleaner Production, 238 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xinghong, Zhang Hanyu (2018). Research on prefabricated building quality management based on TQM theory and BIM [J]. Building economics, 39(10):25–30. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.