SHS Web Conf.
Volume 155, 20232022 2nd International Conference on Social Development and Media Communication (SDMC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research on Social Development and Humanities Education|
|Published online||12 January 2023|
- Lichetenstein, R., et al., (1994). School crisis response: Expecting the unexpected. Educational Leadership, 52 [Google Scholar]
- Wu Xiaobo, A Comparative Study of People’s Livelihood News between Party Newspapers and Urban Newspapers from the Perspective of Frame Theory. [J] Master’s Thesis of Anhui University, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Erving Goffman Framing Analysis [Google Scholar]
- Luo Yicheng, Chen Gang: On the framework of news media coverage of controversial events: A study of the “South China tiger photo” incident[J]. Contemporary Communication, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Caiqin, A Literature Review of the Development of Frame Theory in the Past 35 Years -- Also discussing the problems and suggestions of the development of frame Theory in the past 11 years in Mainland China. [J]International Press. 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Dapeng, Media should do something to punish academic misconduct. [J]Young Journalist, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xiaolin, Agenda Setting in the New Media Environment: A Case Study of Zhai Tianlin, [J] News Research Guide, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Guo Qingguang: Communication Courses [M]. China Renmin University Press, 1999. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.