SHS Web Conf.
Volume 155, 20232022 2nd International Conference on Social Development and Media Communication (SDMC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Media Communication and Analysis of Social Hot News|
|Published online||12 January 2023|
- China Internet Information Center. The 46th statistical report on the development of Internet in China [eb/ol] http://www.cac.gov.cn/2020-09/29/c_1602939918747816.htm.2020/09/29, retrieved from 2022/08/26. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, X.C., Tang, R.M.: The Narrative Significance of public welfare live broadcasting in the context of Rural Revitalization. Journal of Southwest University for Nationalities (Humanities and Social Sciences) (11), 156–161 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Yu, R.: The current situation, motivation and optimization path of the “short video + live” poverty alleviation model under the background of Rural Revitalization. Business Economics (09), 125–127 (2021). Doi:10.19905/j.cnkiSyjj19822021.09.042. [Google Scholar]
- Liang, W., Ma, M.: From the perspective of rural revitalization, the practical form and deep meaning of webcast with goods. News Knowledge (05), 17–26 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Yang, Y.Y.: Research on the strategy of media “live broadcast with goods” to help rural revitalization. News World (05), 60–62 (2021). Doi:10.19497/j.cnki1005-5932.2021.05.020. [Google Scholar]
- Li, J., Cheng, J.L. The sustainable development path of “help agriculture live broadcasting” under the Rural Revitalization Strategy. Western Radio and Television (06), 20–22 (2022). [Google Scholar]
- Kuang, W.B. The presentation of local culture in short video and the development of the situation. People's Forum (27), 137–139 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Tang, S.S., Yao, M.F., Hu, J.D.: Research on the application of agricultural products “live broadcasting with goods” in rural e-commerce. Inner Mongolia Science and Technology and Economy (16), 51–52 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Wang, X.B., Liu, X.H.: Research on the influencing factors of consumers' willingness to buy agricultural products under the mode of “e-commerce live + helping farmers”. Strait Science (01), 82–86 (2022). [Google Scholar]
- Wang, S.L., Liu, J.J.: Research on the innovation of the mode of Rural Revitalization assisted by news media -- a case study of the “Youth Project” of China. Youth Daily Media (17), 38–40 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- China Internet Information Center. The 45th statistical report on the development of Internet in China [eb/ol] http://www.cac.gov.cn/2020-04/27/c_1589535470378587.htm. 2020/04/28, retrieved from 2022/08/26. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.