SHS Web Conf.
Volume 155, 20232022 2nd International Conference on Social Development and Media Communication (SDMC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Media Communication and Analysis of Social Hot News|
|Published online||12 January 2023|
- Statista: Number of mobile internet users in China from 2010 to 2021 (in millions), www.statista.com/statistics/273973/number-of-mobile-internet-users-in-china/#:~:text=The%20rapid%20growth%20in%20smartphone%20and%20tablet%20user, last accessed 2022/07/31. [Google Scholar]
- Insider Intelligence: Douyin users in China - stats and forecast (2021-2025), www.insiderintelligence.com/charts/douyin-users-china-stats/, last accessed 2022/07/31. [Google Scholar]
- Douyin: About us - company value and social responsibility, www.douyin.com/aboutus/, last accessed 2022/07/31. [Google Scholar]
- Eyal, N.: Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products. Norwick, Penguin Books, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Newell, S.: Hook Model, www.productplan.com/glossary/hook-model/#:~:text=The%20Hook%20Model%20is%20a/20four-phase/20process/20that. last accessed 2022/07/31. [Google Scholar]
- Douyin open platform: open.douyin.com/platform, last accessed 2022/07/31. [Google Scholar]
- Lv.ulikecam: Capcut professional version-easily used video editing tool for desktop-easy editing with high quality content, lv.ulikecam.com/adv_coop, last accessed 2022/07/31. [Google Scholar]
- Captology_Behavior_Model_for_Persuasive_Design_2009.Pdf. Google Docs, drive.google.com/file/d/19LYba4fuceGM3KhqxTX ByV4msmb33t1o/view. Accessed 30 July 2022. [Google Scholar]
- Deng, D.S., Seo, S.B., Li, Z.M., Austin, E.W.: What People TikTok (Douyin) about Influencer-Endorsed Short Videos on Wine? An Exploration of Gender and Generational Differences, Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Technology, 2022, 10.1108/jhtt-05-2021-0143. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, Z.W. : Analysis on the “Douyin (Tiktok) Mania” Phenomenon Based on Recommendation Algorithms, E3S Web of Conferences (235), 2021, 10.1051/e3sconf/202123503029. [Google Scholar]
- Han, B.C., Butler, E.: In the Swarm: Digital Prospects. Cambridge, Ma, Mit Press, 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.