SHS Web Conf.
Volume 155, 20232022 2nd International Conference on Social Development and Media Communication (SDMC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Media Communication and Analysis of Social Hot News|
|Published online||12 January 2023|
- Baudrillard, J.: On consumer society, Rethinking the Subject. Sociology & Social Policy, 193–203 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Wang, J.N.: The impact of the social media UGC on its users' purchasing behavior. China Collective Economy (05), 59–60 (2022). [Google Scholar]
- Armstrong, C.M.J., Kang, J.Y., Lang, C.M.: Clothing style confidence: The development and validation of a multidimensional scale to explore product longevity. Journal of Consumer Behaviour 17(3) (2018). DOI:10.1002/cb.1739. [Google Scholar]
- Yin, Y.T.: Study on body anxiety of young women-Take Xiaohongshu as a case study. New Media Research, 78–84 (2022). DOI:10.16604/j.cnki.issn2096-0360.2022.05.004. [Google Scholar]
- Shi, D.Y., Li, L.Y.: The anxiety and reflection of women's “body consumption” under visual culture— A case study of “BM trend”. Radio & TV Journal, 159–161 (2021). DOI:10.19395/j.cnki.1674-246x.2021.08.071. [Google Scholar]
- Liao, Z.: Fan culture under the influence of media development. Open Journal of Social Sciences, 88–93 (2021). DOI: 10.4236/jss.2021.912007. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, J.X., Wang, X.L.: Fast fashion clothing brand marketing strategy under the O2O mode. Mass Investment Guide (01), 85–86 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Chan, T.H., Chen, R.P., Tse, C.H.: How consumers in China perceive brands in online and offline encounters: A framework for brand perception. Journal of Advertising Research, 90–110 (2017). DOI: 10.2501/JAR-2017-041. [Google Scholar]
- Jia, W.W., Bie, Y.Y.: Web celebrity economic vision under the influence of the marketing: a research review and outlook. Foreign Economy and Management, 24–41 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Dai, Y., Walther, J.B.: Vicariously experiencing parasocial intimacy with public figures through observations of interactions on social media. Human Communication Research, 322–342 (2018). DOI: 10.1093/hcr/hqy003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li, X.: Micro-cultural aesthetic character and aesthetic paradox under the perspective of media technology. Journal of Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics, 107–115 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Hung, K.: Why celebrity sells: A dual entertainment path model of brand endorsement. Journal of Advertising 43(2), 155–166 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Fan, M.Y.: Young women's body anxiety: BM trend epidemic phenomenon solution. Journal of Shanxi Youth Vocational College, 23–27 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Gu, X., Wei, Y.Z.: Body anxiety. China Newsweek, 11–13 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.