SHS Web Conf.
Volume 155, 20232022 2nd International Conference on Social Development and Media Communication (SDMC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Media Communication and Analysis of Social Hot News|
|Published online||12 January 2023|
- Wang, L., Xie Cenggong. Empirical analysis of online rumor propagation in public events: a study based on online rumor information during 2010-2012 [J]. Journal of Shanghai Jiaotong University (Philosophy and Social Science Edition), 2014 (2): 86–99. [Google Scholar]
- Chao Nai-Peng, Huang Xian. Research on the phenomenon of “rumors” in Internet communication [J]. Intelligence Theory and Practice, 2004 (6): 586–589, 575. [Google Scholar]
- Harold Lasswell. The structure and function of social communication [M]. He Daokuan, Translation. Beijing: Communication University of China Press, 2012 (12): 35. [Google Scholar]
- Braddock, R. An extension of the “Lasswell Formula” [J]. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Shenghong. The formation, transmission and public opinion guidance mechanism of Internet rumors [J]. Chongqing Social Science, 2012(6):12–20. [Google Scholar]
- Dong Lu. Core theories and concepts of communication science [M]. Beijing: Peking University Press, 2016 (4): 28. [Google Scholar]
- Chen X.H., Gong L.Q. A review of WeChat rumor research [J]. Librarianship Research, 2018(18):2–6. [Google Scholar]
- Song Xiangqin. Research on the characteristics of the evolution of online public opinion and its guidance strategy in the post-truth era [J]. Journal of Chongqing University of Technology (Social Science), 2018 (8): 139–144. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.