SHS Web Conf.
Volume 155, 20232022 2nd International Conference on Social Development and Media Communication (SDMC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Intelligent Social Change and Women's Artistic Expression|
|Published online||12 January 2023|
- Liao Kai-Huai, Fu Lan, Breitung Werner, Cai YunNan, Tan Xiao-Hong. A study of co-location from the perspective of border integration theory--Guangfo as an example[J]. Urban Development Research, 2021, 28(07):115–123. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Jiangfan. A study on the countermeasures of Guangzhou-Foshan whole-area co-location in the context of Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area[J]. Quality and Market, 2020(04): 28–29+34. [Google Scholar]
- Li Hao. Exploration of the planning and implementation mechanism of the GuangzhouFoshan co-location area[J]. Housing and Real Estate, 2018(13): 108. [Google Scholar]
- Yin Laishang. Study on the effect evaluation and enhancement policy of co-location - taking Guangfo co-location as an example[J]. Urban Observation, 2016(03): 53–66. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Ang, Zhang Chong. The practice and revelation of Guangzhou-Foshan co-location[J]. Macroeconomic Management, 2013(04): 77–78. DOI: 10.19709/j.cnki.11-3199/f.2013.04.031. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, Shiao-Ling, Liao, Yuan-Tao, Liu, Song-Ling. Exploring the implementation of co-location under the power constraint--A case study of GuangzhouFoshan co-location[J]. Modern Urban Studies, 2012, 27(07): 64–69. [Google Scholar]
- Li Hui, Qian Huahua. The construction of “Guangzhou-Foshan co-city” and its inspiration to the cooperation between local governments in China[J]. Science and Management, 2012, 32(01): 12–16. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Honglin. Study on the governmental synergy of “Guangzhou-Foshan co-city” [D]. Guangzhou University, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Li Chengmei. Research on the government's role in the process of transport integration in the same city of Guangzhou-Foshan [D]. South China University of Technology, 2010. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.