SHS Web Conf.
Volume 155, 20232022 2nd International Conference on Social Development and Media Communication (SDMC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Intelligent Social Change and Women's Artistic Expression|
|Published online||12 January 2023|
- Simone de, B. (2011) The Second Sex. Shanghai Translation Publishing House, Shanghai. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang H. Mass Media and Gender. [J]. Journalism & Communication. 2000, (03): 15–22+93-94. [Google Scholar]
- Wang K. Advertising: More than “attractive”? -The deep cultural connotation behind the female image in commercial advertisements. [J] Guangdong Sea Breeze (2000), (03): 52–53. [Google Scholar]
- Chen R.X. Progress or Confinement? -- The “Thrill Point” construction of the American TV series “Why Woman Kill” and the reconsideration of female expression. [J]. Audio-visual, (2021),(02): 36–38. [Google Scholar]
- Song X. A Feminist interpretation of Kate Chopin's Story of an Hour. [J]. Journal of Shenyang Agricultural University (Social Science Edition), (2010), (01):110–112. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, W., Liu X.Y. The “Happy Singleness” of Chinese highly educated women: An empirical study on singleness and subjective well-being. [J]. Research of Finance and Economics, (2019), (04): 42–53. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang M. Reflections on the changing meaning of “famous yuan”. [J]. Chinese Character Culture, (2021), (12):124–125. [Google Scholar]
- Wang W.C. Media ritual and Symbol consumption: User self-presentation in social media -- A case study of “SH Yuan” event. [J]. Southeast Communication (2021), (07):109–112. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.