SHS Web Conf.
Volume 155, 20232022 2nd International Conference on Social Development and Media Communication (SDMC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Intelligent Social Change and Women's Artistic Expression|
|Published online||12 January 2023|
- Franklin D. Azar & Associates, P.C. (2022) Facebook (Data Breach) Retrieved August 8, 2022, from https://www.fdazar.com/practice-areas/class-action/facebook-data-breach/. [Google Scholar]
- Heiligenstein, M. X., Jodi, Robert, & Smith, O. (2022, March 21) Facebook data breaches: Full timeline through 2022. Firewall Times. [Google Scholar]
- Shen, Lei. (2014) The nist cybersecurity framework: overview and potential impacts. J. Scitech Lawyer, 10(4): 16–19. [Google Scholar]
- Krumay, B., Bernroider, E. W., & Walser, R. (2018) Evaluation of cybersecurity management controls and metrics of critical infrastructures: A literature review considering the NIST Cybersecurity Framework. J. Secure IT Systems, 369–384. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Holmes, A. (2021). 533 million Facebook users' phone numbers and personal data have been leaked online. J. Business Insider. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.