SHS Web Conf.
Volume 155, 20232022 2nd International Conference on Social Development and Media Communication (SDMC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Intelligent Social Change and Women's Artistic Expression|
|Published online||12 January 2023|
- Xu Youfei. (2018). The “information cocoon” effect of algorithmic recommendation and its reflection: the example of personalized news recommendation of “Today's headlines”. Journal of Journalism Research (14), 42–43+49. [Google Scholar]
- Yu, G. & Fang, K. Ren. (2020). Does algorithmic content pushing lead to information cocooning? --An empirical analysis based on media diversity and source trust. Shandong Social Science (11), 170–174+169. doi: 10.14112/j.cnki.37-1053/c.2020.11.026. [Google Scholar]
- Hu, Yu-Lan. (2021). A study on the impact of social media use on users' survival status during sudden public health events: An example of Sina Weibo use during the New Crown Pneumonia outbreak. New Media Research (18), 49–55. doi: 10.16604/j.cnki.issn2096-0360.2021.18.012. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Min, Meng Die, & Zhang Yan. (2020). A conceptual model of social media users' continuous use behavior in the framework of “use-satisfaction” analysis. Journal of Information Resource Management, 10(1) 92. [Google Scholar]
- Qiu Lu. (2019). An analysis of the impact of the new media era on the new era of college students' view of love. Chinese and foreign entrepreneurs, 4. [Google Scholar]
- Yu, G. & Zhao, W.Y.. (2020). Algorithms as a new view of communication: the future of communication and the reconfiguration of communication science. Journal of Southwest University for Nationalities (Humanities and Social Sciences Edition) (05), 145–149. [Google Scholar]
- Yu, G., Yang, Y. & Yan, Qiaomei. (2018). Algorithm as power:The power revolution of algorithmic paradigm in news communication. Editor's Friend (05), 512. doi: 10.13786/j.cnki.cn14-1066/g2.2018.5.001. [Google Scholar]
- Jue Wang. (2020). Public media literacy in the postepidemic era. Journalism and Writing (08), 4. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yuchen. (2020). A study on the influence of new mainstream media on the values of youth groups. Journalism Research Guide (05), 58–60. [Google Scholar]
- Li Qiaowen. (2021). Research on the influence of algorithm recommendation news on audience values and its guidance mechanism (Master's thesis, Shandong University of Finance and Economics). [Google Scholar]
- Li Y.Q., Bai Xuan, Mao Yu, & Zeng Zheng. (2008). An analysis of factors influencing students' entrepreneurial intentions based on TPB model. China Soft Science, (5), 122–128. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Shaohui. (2012). Research on the formation mechanism of college students' entrepreneurial intention from the perspective of TPB theory improvement (Doctoral dissertation, Harbin Institute of Technology). [Google Scholar]
- Ajzen, I. (1991). The theory of planned behavior. Organizational behavior and human decision processes, 50(2) 179–211. [Google Scholar]
- Fishbein, M., & Ajzen, I. (1977). Belief, attitude, intention, and behavior: An introduction to theory and research. Philosophy and Rhetoric, 10(2). [Google Scholar]
- Swan, J. E., & Trawick, I. F. (1981). Disconfirmation of expectations and satisfaction with a retail service. Journal Of Retailing. [Google Scholar]
- Su Wenming, Wang Zhengshu, & Feng Jiao. (2015). Research on the alienation of college students' psychological characteristics and countermeasures in the new media era. Educational Review, (1), 75–77. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Saifa. (2022). The negative impact of algorithm recommendation on college students' thinking and response. Journal of Fujian Jiangxia College. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Cuntong. (2011). An empirical study of contemporary college students' relationship identity and behavioral choices. Youth Studies, (3), 22–29. [Google Scholar]
- Nayla Yarbaiti & Zhang Zhen. (2020). The negative influence of various mobile phone social software on contemporary college students' view of love and the investigation of countermeasures. Modern Business Industry (04), 74–75. doi: 10.19311/j.cnki.1672-3198.2020.04.034. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Min. (2021). The negative impact of “algorithmic recommendation” and strategies to cope with it. Journal of Hubei Second Normal College (12), 98105. [Google Scholar]
- Gu Quan. (2017). Exploring the thought and behavior patterns of post-90s college students in the context of big data. Collection, 7. [Google Scholar]
- Li T., Zheng Y. X. & Yan Yuteng. (2022). Have marriage and childbearing been de-institutionalized in China? --Findings and discussion based on a survey of Chinese university students' views on marriage and childbearing. Women's Studies Series (03), 85–102. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.