SHS Web Conf.
Volume 155, 20232022 2nd International Conference on Social Development and Media Communication (SDMC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Intelligent Social Change and Women's Artistic Expression|
|Published online||12 January 2023|
- Zelizer, B. Covering the body: The Kennedy Assassination, the Media, and the Shaping of Collective Media, and the Shaping of Collective Memory, University of Chicago Press, 1982, p.8. [Google Scholar]
- Cao Ying, Fu Jicheng (supervisior), A Comparative Study on the Reporting Framework of China-US Trade War Between China Daily and New York Times, MA thesis of Xiangtan University. 2020. doi: 10.27426/d.cnki.gxtdu.2020.001677. [Google Scholar]
- Yizhou Lu, Deyong Ma, Media Framing Effects and Their Durability in Contemporary China: An Experimental Study on the Issue of China-US. Trade War, Journalism Research, vol. 175, 2020(11),pp.50–65+126 [Google Scholar]
- Deyong Ma, Yizhou Lu, Media Framing Effects in Foreign Policy Issues: An Experimental Study on China-U.S. Trade War, Chinese Journal of Journalism & Communication, vol. 42, 2020(05), pp: 99–120. doi: 10.13495/j.cnki.cjjc.2020.05.007 [Google Scholar]
- Yuanxin Wang, Dehuan Liu, LDA Topic Modeling Analysis for COVID-19 News of Western Mainstream Media from the Perspective of Framing Analysi: An Analysis of New York Times and Guardian Publications, Advertising Panorama (Theoretical Edition), 2020(03), pp:76–89 [Google Scholar]
- Xiaosheng Liu, Yining Zhang, Comparative analysis of Chinese and American media coverage of Rio Olympic Games from the perspective of evaluation theory -- Taking China Daily and Washington Post as examples, Journal of Changchun University of Science and Technology (Social Science Edition), vol. 34, 2021(06), pp:163–167 [Google Scholar]
- Qing Guo, Xi Yang, Mission, Opportunity and Challenge: Reflection on the International Communications of the Beijing 2022 Winter Olympic Games, China Sport Science, vol. 40, 2020(11), pp:3–9. doi: 10.16469/j.css.202011001 [Google Scholar]
- Lei Zhang, Jun Xie, Research on the Communication Strategy of Ice and Snow Culture under the Background of 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics, Journal of Xi'an Phsyical Education University, vol. 38, 2021(01), pp: 55–62. doi: 10.16063/j.cnki.issn1001-747x.2021.01.008 [Google Scholar]
- Zesheng Yang, Han Gao, Research on Olympic TV communication from the perspective of news field—Taking the Beijing Winter Olympics program of CCTV as an example, Journalism Lover, 2021(02), pp:82–84. doi: 10.16017/j.cnki.xwahz.2021.02.020 [Google Scholar]
- Heng Du, Xiaoyi Zhang, International Public Opinion Guidance and Media Countermeasures for Beijing Olympic Winter Games, Journal of Being Sport University, vol. 44, 2021(1), pp: 52–61. doi: 10.19582/j.cnki.11-3785/g8.2021.01.007 [Google Scholar]
- Jinbao Li, Leilei Yea, Gang Hong, Winter Sports Communication Strategies: A Case Study of the Beijing Winter Olympics, Media Observer, 2021(12), pp: 41–47. doi: 10.19480/j.cnki.cmgc.2021.12.015 [Google Scholar]
- He Huang, Zheng Li, Xiaohan Yang, Agenda Network Characteristics of Olympic Reports in Western Media and Communication Strategies for Beijing 2022 Winter Olympic Games: Semantic Network Analysis Based on News Coverage of the Recent Six Olympic Games, Journal of Shanghai University of Sport, vol. 45, 2021(05), pp:10–20. doi: 10.16099/j.sus.2021.05.002 [Google Scholar]
- People's Daily Online, XXIV Winter Olympic Games, http://ent.people.com.cn/GB/436846/441848/index.html [Google Scholar]
- People's Daily Online, Behind the opening ceremony of the Beijing Winter Olympics, there is dedication of these universities (2022.2.8) [2022.2.26], http://ent.people.com.cn/n1/2022/0208/c1012-32347539.html [Google Scholar]
- People's Daily Online, Zhang Yimou gave full marks to the opening ceremony (2022.2.6) [2022.2.26], http://bj.people.com.cn/n2/2022/0206/c82846-35123175.html [Google Scholar]
- People's Daily Online, What are the curling players shouting? (2022.2.17) [2022.2.26], http://ent.people.com.cn/n1/2022/0217/c1012-32353656.html [Google Scholar]
- People's Daily Online, The Cyber Security Forces Behind the Winter Olympics Opening Ceremony (2022.2.6) [2022.2.26], http://bj.people.com.cn/n2/2022/0206/c14540-35123368.html [Google Scholar]
- People's Daily Online, Four unforgettable moments in Wu Dajing's eyes (2022.2.17) [2022.2.26], http://ent.people.com.cn/n1/2022/0217/c1012-32353893.html [Google Scholar]
- People's Daily Online, Russian mainstream media focuses on the opening ceremony of the Beijing Winter Olympics, and Russian audiences express their admiration to the opening ceremony (2022.2.5) [2022.2.26], http://ent.people.com.cn/n1/2022/0205/c1012-32345771.html [Google Scholar]
- People's Daily Online, Xinjiang elements shine at the opening ceremony (2022.2.5) [2022.2.26], http://xj.people.com.cn/n2/2022/0205/c186332-35122927.html *References 2-20 are in Chinese [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.