SHS Web Conf.
Volume 155, 20232022 2nd International Conference on Social Development and Media Communication (SDMC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Intelligent Social Change and Women's Artistic Expression|
|Published online||12 January 2023|
- CGTN. (2022, October 17). Foreign Experts Invited to Help Copy Edit Translated Versions of the 20th CPC National Congress Work Report. https://news.cgtn.com/news/2022-10-17/Foreign-experts-help-translate-the-20th-CPC-National-Congress-report-1ed3T5oXm5G/index.html [Google Scholar]
- Jia Hui & Sun Minwei. (2018). Innovation in English Translation of Political Documents -- A Corpusbased Comparison of English Translation of the Reports of the 19th and 18th National Congresses. Shanghai Translation, (05), 35–40. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Yana, Xie Yating & Xia Mengjun. (2020). A Corpus-based Study on the Manifestation of the 19th National Congress Report. Overseas English, (02): 24–25+64. [Google Scholar]
- Shang Wenbo. (2020). Research on the Image of Our Party from the Perspective of Corpus Criticism Translation Studies -- Taking the English Translation of the Report of the 19th National Congress as an Example. East Journal of Translation, (03): 38–45. [Google Scholar]
- The Xinhua News Agency. (2022, October 25). Full Text of the Report to the 20th National Congress of the Communist Party of China. China Daily. https://global.chinadaily.com.cn/a/202210/25/WS6357e484a310fd2b29e7e7de.html [Google Scholar]
- The Xinhua News Agency. (2017, November 04). Full Text of Xi Jinping's Report at 19th CPC National Congress. China Daily. https://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/19thcpcnationalcongress/2017-11/04/content_34115212.htm [Google Scholar]
- Kettunen, K. (2014). Can Type-Token Ratio be Used to Show Morphological Complexity of Languages?. Journal of Quantitative Linguistics, 21(3) 223–245. [Google Scholar]
- Ure, J. (1971). Lexical density and register differentiation. Applications of linguistics, 23(7) 443–452. [Google Scholar]
- Johansson, V. (2008). Lexical diversity and lexical density in speech and writing: A developmental perspective. Working papers/Lund University, Department of Linguistics and Phonetics, 53, 61–79. [Google Scholar]
- Halliday, M. A. K., & Hasan, R. (1989). Language, Context and Text: Aspects of Language in a Social- semiotic Perspective (2nd ed.). Oxford: Oxford University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Bonelli, E. T. (2000). Corpus Classroom Currency. Darbai ir Dienos 24, 205–243. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.