SHS Web Conf.
Volume 155, 20232022 2nd International Conference on Social Development and Media Communication (SDMC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Intelligent Social Change and Women's Artistic Expression|
|Published online||12 January 2023|
- Sinha, Y., Siegert, I. (2022) Improving the Accuracy for Voice-Assistant conversations in German by combining different online ASR-API outputs[J]. Human Perspectives on Spoken Human-Machine Interaction, 11. [Google Scholar]
- Albuquerque, F. A. D. (2022). “Hey Siri, how much do you know about me?”: Intelligent Virtual Assistants and the dilemma between commodity and privacy (Doctoral dissertation). [Google Scholar]
- Li S.W., Cheng G.F., He S.W., Zhang D. (2019) Research and Trend Analysis of Voice Assistant Capability Evaluation [J]. Guangdong Communication Technology, 39(12):52–56. [Google Scholar]
- Xu L.Q. (2019) “The development and future of mobile phone intelligent voice assistants” [J]. Communication World, 26(04): 262–263. [Google Scholar]
- Gan Y.J., Su J.G., Lin J., Hong B.Y., Lu W., (2019) “Status and Prospect of Intelligent Voice Products” [J]. Guangdong Communication Technology, 37(12):66–68. [Google Scholar]
- Liang C.G., (2021) IFlytek: Smart Voice List TOP20: IFlytek, Baidu, etc. top, more than half of the startups, Retrieve from: https://www.sohu.com/a/472474383_115565. [Google Scholar]
- Klein A.M., Hinderks, A., Rauschenberger, M., et al. (2020) Exploring Voice Assistant Risks and Potential with Technology-based Users[C]//WEBIST. 147–154. [Google Scholar]
- Dommu R., (2019) Siri and Alexa are Lesbians and They Just Got Married, Retrieve from: https://www.out.com/tech/2019/4/29/siri-and-alexa-are-lesbians-and-they-just-got-married. [Google Scholar]
- Haier, Home intelligent solution, (2022), Retrieve from https://www.haier.com/business/smarthome/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.