SHS Web Conf.
Volume 155, 20232022 2nd International Conference on Social Development and Media Communication (SDMC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Intelligent Social Change and Women's Artistic Expression|
|Published online||12 January 2023|
- Zhong Jianming. Analysis of digital photography form -- Rediscuss photography classification. Journal of Hundred Schools of Art, Issue 8, 2011 Total issue 123. [Google Scholar]
- Mitchell William. Reorganizing the Eye: Visual Truth in the Post-Photographic Age. Translated by Liu Zhangbolong. China National Photography Art Publishing House, 2017:74. [Google Scholar]
- Liu GuoChan. Digital Photography [M]. Zhejiang: Zhejiang Photography Press, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Foucault. Foucault Collections [M]. Shanghai: Shanghai Far East Publishing House, 2004:257. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Xian. Image technology and aesthetic concept. Journal of Literature, History and Philosophy. Issue 5, 2004 (Total Issue 284). [Google Scholar]
- Wittgenstein. The Complete Works of Wittgenstein (Volume 1). Translated by Chen Qiwei. Shi Jia Zhuang: Hebei Education Press, 2003:191. [Google Scholar]
- Guy DeBo. Image Society. Translated by Wang Zhaofeng. Nanjing: Nanjing University Press, 2006:3. [Google Scholar]
- Dennis McQuail. McQuail's Theory of Mass Communication. Translated by Cui Baogou, Li Kun. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 2005:79. [Google Scholar]
- “Face” in the Digital Age and the Crisis of SelfAuthenticity: Based on Truth capture. Journal of Cultural Research, 2021(02):225–238. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Xiaoru. On the Concept of Hyper-reality. Journal Philosophical Analysis, Vol. 9, No. 5, October 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Martin Jay, In the Empire of Gaze: On Foucault and the Demeaning of Vision in Twentieth Century French Thought. Translated by Chi Qingli. Guangxi: Lijiang Publishing House, 2002:110 [Google Scholar]
- W.J.T. Mitchell. Theory of image. Translated by Chen Yongguo. Beijing: Peking University Press, 2006:2. [Google Scholar]
- Sigmund Baumann. 44 Letters from the Liquid Modern World. Translated by Bao Lei. Guang Xi: Li Jiang Publishing House. 2013:8 [Google Scholar]
- Yuval Harari. A Brief History of the Future. Translated by Lin Junhong. Beijing: CITIC Publishing Group. 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Xian. Visual Construction, Visual representation and Visuality---an investigation of the three core concepts of visual Culture. Journal of literary review. 2017(03):17–24. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.