SHS Web Conf.
Volume 156, 2023International Conference on Teaching and Learning – Digital Transformation of Education and Employability (ICTL 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||T&L Reflection and Community Engagement|
|Published online||13 January 2023|
- Alruwais, N., Wills, G., & Wald, M. (2018). Advantages and challenges of using e-assessment. International Journal of Information and Education Technology, 8(1), 34-37. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Akçayır, G., & Akçayır, M. (2018). The flipped classroom: A review of its advantages and challenges. Computers & Education, 126, 334-345. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Morze, N., Varchenko-Trotsenko, L., Terletska, T., & Smyrnova-Trybulska, E. (2021, March). Implementation of adaptive learning at higher education institutions by means of Moodle LMS. In Journal of Physics: Conference Series (Vol. 1840, No. 1, p. 012062). IOP Publishing. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gamage, K. A., Silva, E. K. D., & Gunawardhana, N. (2020). Online delivery and assessment during COVID19: Safeguarding academic integrity. Education Sciences, 10(11), 301. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jones, K., & Sharma, R. (2020). On reimagining a future for online learning in the post-COVID era. Kevin Jones & Ravi Sharma (2020). Reimagining A Future for Online Learning In The Post-COVID Era. [Google Scholar]
- Devgun, P. (2013). Prospects for success of MOOC in higher education in India. International Journal of Information and Computation Technology, 3(7), 641-646. [Google Scholar]
- Infix to Postfix Converter | Dynamic Step-By-Step Stack Tutorial. (2022). Retrieved 6 September 2022, from https://www.free-online-calculator-use.com/infix-to-postfix-converter.html [Google Scholar]
- Wood, S. L. (2010). Technology for teaching and learning: Moodle as a tool for higher education. International journal of teaching and learning in higher education, 22(3), 299-307. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.