SHS Web Conf.
Volume 156, 2023International Conference on Teaching and Learning – Digital Transformation of Education and Employability (ICTL 2022)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||T&L Content, Delivery, and Industry Engagement|
|Published online||13 January 2023|
- Bessant, J., & Caffyn, S. (1997). High-involvement innovation through continuous improvement. International Journal of Technology Management, 14(1), 7–28. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bhuiyan, N., & Baghel, A. (2005). An overview of continuous improvement: From the past to the present. Management Decision, 43(5), 761–771. [Google Scholar]
- Boaler, J. (1997). Alternative approaches to teaching, learning, and assessing mathematics. Presented at the European Conference for research on learning instruction, Athens, Greece. [Google Scholar]
- Braxton, J. M., Milem, J. F., & Sullivan, A. S. (2000). The influence of active learning on the college student departure process: Toward a revision of Tinto’s theory. The Journal of Higher Education, 71(5), 569–590. http://doi.org/10.2307/2649260 [Google Scholar]
- Cates, C., & Jones, P. (1999). Learning outcomes the educational value of cooperative education. Columbia, MD: Cooperative Education Association. [Google Scholar]
- d’ Este, P., & Perkmann, M. (2011). Why do academics engage with industry? The entrepreneurial university and individual motivations. Journal of Technology Transfer, 36(3), 316–339. http://doi.org/http://dx.doi.org.proxy.lib.iastate.edu/10.1007/s10961-010-9153-z [Google Scholar]
- Dewey, J. (1997). Experience and education (First Touchstone ed.). New York, NY: Touchstone. Fleming, J., & Eames, C. (2005). Student learning in relation to the structure of the cooperative experience. Asia–Pacific Journal of Cooperative Education, 6(2), 26–31. [Google Scholar]
- Grossman, T. A. Jr. (2002). Student consulting projects benefit faculty and industry. Interfaces, 32(2), 42–48. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hwang, N.-C. R., Lui, G., & Tong, M. Y. J. W. (2005). An empirical test of cooperative learning in a passive learning environment. Issues in Accounting Education, 20(2), 151–165. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Job, M. A., & Pandey, J. (2020, June). Academic Performance Analysis Framework for Higher Education by Applying Data Mining Techniques. In 2020 8th International Conference on Reliability, Infocom Technologies and Optimization (Trends and Future Directions)(ICRITO) (pp. 1145-1149). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Jones, M. P., Smith, R. R., & Callahan, R. N. (2010). Perspectives on how academia is keeping pace with the changing needs of manufacturing professionals. Journal of Industrial Technology, 26(1), 2–10. [Google Scholar]
- Patil, R., Wagner, J., Schweisinger, T., Collins, R., Gramopadhye, A., & Hanna, M. (2012). A multidisciplinary mechatronics course with assessment— Integrating theory and application through laboratory activities. International Journal of Engineering Education, 28(5), 1141–1149. [Google Scholar]
- Perkmann, M. (2007). University–industry relationships and open innovation: towards a research agenda. International Journal of Management Reviews, 9(4), 259–280. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Perkmann, M., Tartari, V., Mc Kelvey, M., Autio, E., Brostrom, A., d’Este, P Sobrero, M. (2013). Academic engagement and commercialisation: A review of the literature on universityindustry relations. Research Policy, 42, 423–442. [Google Scholar]
- Rodrigues, C. A. (2004). The importance level of ten teaching/learning techniques as rated by university business students and instructors. Journal of Management Development, 23(2), 169–182. [Google Scholar]
- Schambach, T. P., & Dirks, J. (2002, December). Student perceptions of internship experiences. Paper presented at the International Conference on Informatics Education Research, Barcelona, Spain. Retrieved from http://eric.ed.gov/?id=ED481733 [Google Scholar]
- Smith, M., Brooks, S., Lichtenberg, A., Mcllveen, P., Torjul, P., & Tyler, J. (2009). Career development learning: Maximising the contribution of workintegrated learning to the student experience. Wollongong, New South Wales: Careers Central, Academic Services Division, University of Wollongong. [Google Scholar]
- Spicer, J. I., & Stratford, J. (2001). Student perceptions of a virtual field trip to replace a real field trip. Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, 17, 345–354. [Google Scholar]
- Thomas, J. W. (2000). A review of research on projectbased learning. Retrieved from http://www.newtechnetwork.org.590elmp01.blackmesh.com/sites/default/files/dr/pblresearch2.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Todorova, D., & Dugger, J. (2015). Lean manufacturing tools in job shop, batch shop and assembly line manufacturing settings. The Journal of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering, 31(7), 2–15. [Google Scholar]
- Townsend, V., & Urbanic, J. (2013). Industrial field trips: An integrated pedagogical framework of theory and practice. International Journal of Engineering Education, 29(5), 1155–1165. [Google Scholar]
- Trowler, V. (2010). Student engagement literature review. The Higher Education Academy, 11, 1–15. [Google Scholar]
- Naidu, V. R., Singh, B., Hasan, R., & Al Hadrami, G. LEARNING ANALYTICS FOR SMART CLASSROOM IN HIGHER EDUCATION. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.