SHS Web Conf.
Volume 157, 20232022 International Conference on Educational Science and Social Culture (ESSC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Distance Education Training and Educational Innovation|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- Card, S. K., Mackinlay, J. D., & Shneiderman, B. (1999). Readings in information visualization: Using vision to think. Morgan Kaufmann. [Google Scholar]
- Clyde, L. A. (2004). Digital learning objects. Teacher Librarian, 31(4), 55–57. [Google Scholar]
- Easterbrooks, S. R., & Baker, S. (2002). Language leaning in children who are deaf and hard of hearing: Multiple pathways. Boston: Allyn & Bacon. [Google Scholar]
- Eppler, M. J., & Burkard, R. (2004). A knowledge visualization: Towards a new discipline and its fields of application. Lugano: University of Lugano. [Google Scholar]
- Harley, D. (2007). Use and users of digital resources. Educause Quarterly, (4), 12–20. [Google Scholar]
- He, G. D. (2014). Key problems of second language acquisition in visual learning. Computer-Assisted Foreign Language Education, 1, 27–32. [Google Scholar]
- He, Q. L., & Zhang, L. C. (2011). Progress on the research of visual learning. Open Education Research,17(4), 23–33. [Google Scholar]
- Hillman, D. C. A., Willis, D. J., & Gunawardena, C. N. (1994). Learner-interface interaction in distance education: An extension of contemporary models and strategies for practitioners. American Journal of Distance Education, 8(2), 30–42. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huang, D. Q., & Jia, Y. M. (2013). A study on American learning sciences. Studies in Foreign Education, 8(5), 91–96. [Google Scholar]
- Lu, Q. H., Xu, J. C., Yu, S. Q., & Xie, Z. X. (2012). Education laws dominate when IPAD enters classroom. IT Education in Elementary Schools, (5), 8–10. [Google Scholar]
- Moore, M. G. (1989). Three types of interaction. The American Journal of Distance Education, 3(2), 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- Philominraj, A., Jeyabalan. D., & Vidal-SiIva, C. (2017). Visual learning: A learner centered approach to enhance English language teaching. English Language Teaching, 10(3), 54–62. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sless, D. (1981). Learning and visual communication. London: Croom Helm. [Google Scholar]
- Smiciklas, M. (2012). The power of infographics: Using pictures to communicate and connect with your audience. San Antonio: Pearson Education, Inc. [Google Scholar]
- Thomas, A. F., & Lenox, J. (2015). Two codes are greater than one: Developing students’ vocabularies with images and visualization. Illinois Reading Council Journal, 43(1), 15–29. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Z. J., Chen, L., & Chen, M. (2017). An analysis of the interactivity in distance learning resources. Distance Education in China, (2), 45–52. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, S. Y. (2006). Visual literacy research and educational technology innovation. CET China Educational Technology, 4(7), 10–15. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, G. Y., & Zhu, Y. F. (1996) Foreign Language Education Linguistics. Nanning: Guangxi Education Publishing House. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, H. C. (2012). The form analysis of visual representation in knowledge visualization. Modern Educational Technology, 22(2), 21–27 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.