SHS Web Conf.
Volume 157, 20232022 International Conference on Educational Science and Social Culture (ESSC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Distance Education Training and Educational Innovation|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- Article 1 of Convention on the Rights of Persons withDisabilities.http://www.npc.gov.cn/zgrdw/wxzl/gongbao/2008-12/24/content_1467401.htm [Google Scholar]
- Anita Whiting,David Williams,Why people use social media: a uses and gratifications approach, DOI 10.1108/QMR-06–2013–0041 [Google Scholar]
- Barak A, Sadovsky. Internet use and personal empowerment of hearing-impaired adolescents[J].Computers in Human Behavior,2008, 24(5):1802–1815 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bela Florenthal,Applying uses and gratifications theory to students’ Linkedln usage,VOL. 16 NO. 1 2015, pp. 17.35 [Google Scholar]
- Canton S., & Chapman, M. (2016). The use of social media and people with intellectual disability: A systematic review and thematic analysis. Journal of intellectual and developmental disability, 41(2), 125–139. [Google Scholar]
- CHINATIMES, https://baijiahao.baidu.com/s?id=1751067186337243495&wfr=spider&for=pc (2022) [Google Scholar]
- Dobransky, K., & Hargittai, E. (2006). The disability divide in Internet access and use. Information, Communication and Society, 9(3), 313–334. [Google Scholar]
- ElihuKatz,HadassahHaas,andMichaelGurevitch.1973.OntheUseoftheMass Media for Important Things. American Sociological Review 38, 2 (April 1973), 164. DOI: https://doi.org/10.2307/2094393. [Google Scholar]
- Hyeon-Cheol Kim 1,and Zong-Yi Zhu,Improving Social Inclusion for People with Physical Disabilities: The Roles of Mobile Social Networking Applications (MSNA) by Disability Support Organizations in China, 17, 2333; do:10.3390/ijerph17072333 [Google Scholar]
- Kaye, B.K. and Johnson, T.J. (2004), “A web for all reasons: uses and gratifications of Internet components for political information”, Telematics and Informatics, Vol. 21 No. 3, pp. 197–223 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yang and Zhongxuan Lin, The Impact of “Social Networking+” Technology on the Social Inclusion of People With Mobility Impairments in China,2013 [Google Scholar]
- Näslund, R., & Gardelli, Å. (2013). ‘I know, I can, I will try’: Youths and adults with intellectual disabilities in Sweden using information and communication technology in their everyday life. Disability & Society, 28, 28–40. doi:10.1080/09687599.2012695528. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Orhan Korhan, Metin Ersoy,Usability and functionality factors of the social network site application users from the perspective of uses and gratification theory,Qual Quant (2016) 50:1799–1816 [Google Scholar]
- Qian Li, Xunhua Guo, Xue Bai, Wei Xu, Investigating microblogging addiction tendency through the lens of uses and gratifications theory. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Raja, D. S. (2016). Bridging the disability divide through digital technologies. http://pubdocs.worldbank.org/en/123481461249337484/WDR16-BP-Bridging-the-Disability-Divide-through-Digital-Technology-RAJA.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Standen, P. J. and Brown, D. J. (2005) “Virtual Reality in the rehabilitation of people with intellectual disabilities”. CyberPsychology and Behavior, 3, 272–282 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stafford, T. and Gillenson, M. (2004), “Motivations for mobile devices: uses and gratifications for m-commerce”, 2004 Proceedings of Special Interest Group Human-Computer Interaction, p. 7. [Google Scholar]
- Vogel Erin A,Rose Jason P,Crane Chantal, “Transformation Tuesday”: Temporal context and post valence influence the provision of social support on social media [Google Scholar]
- Ce Wang(2022), Research on the Influence of Internet use on the employment of hearing disabled people. 10183,C 9 2 4 . 2 4 [Google Scholar]
- Weiser, E.B.: The functions of internet use and their social and psychological consequences. 4(6),723–743(2001).doi:10.1089/109493101753376678 [Google Scholar]
- Wookjoon Sung, Seunghwan Kim, Can people with disabilities use the mobile Internet if they want to do. June 15–19, 2020, Seoul, Republic of Korea [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.