SHS Web Conf.
Volume 157, 20232022 International Conference on Educational Science and Social Culture (ESSC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Socio-Cultural History and Financial Management|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- Zhang H, Hu T. On the Synergy Mechanism of Environmental Impact Assessment Among Lancang-Mekong River Subregion[J]. Economic and Social Development, 2019, 17(01):19–25. DOI:10.16523/j.45-1319.2019.01.003 [Google Scholar]
- Zou Q, Zhi YP. A Literature Review of Cross-Basin Cooperation among the Six Mekong Countries from a Symbiosis Perspective[J]. Economic and Social Development, 2019, 17(01):26–33. DOI:10.16523/j.45-1319.2019.01.004 [Google Scholar]
- Zou CM, Constraints and approaches to development:Production capacity cooperation between China and Mekong countries in the perspective of the implementation of “One Belt & One Road Initiative”[J]. The Journal of Yunnan University Social Sciences, 2017, 16(04):114–121. [Google Scholar]
- Kaname Akamatsu. A HISTORICAL PATTERN OF ECONOMIC GROWTH IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES[J]. The Developing Economies, 1962, 1(s1):3–25. [Google Scholar]
- Raymond Vernon. International investment and international trade in the product cycle[J]. The International Executive, 1966, 8(4):16–16. [Google Scholar]
- Kojima Kyoshi. Direct Foreign Investment:A Japanese Model of Multi-National Business Operations. 2010, [Google Scholar]
- John H. Dunning. The Eclectic Paradigm of International Production: A Restatement and Some Possible Extensions[J]. Journal of International Business Studies, 1988, 19(1):1–31. [Google Scholar]
- Paul Krugman. Increasing Returns and Economic Geography [J]. Journal of Political Economy, 1991, 99(3):483–499. [Google Scholar]
- Wang KK, Li CX. Evaluation of Countries’ Ability to undertake China’ Industrial Trasfer:A Case Study of Countries Along the Line of the Belt and Road[J]. Economic Geography, 2021, 41(03):28–38. DOI:10.15957/j.cnki.jjdl.2021.03.003 [Google Scholar]
- Hua J, Zhang YY. Spatial and Temporal Differentiation of Carrying Capacity of Chinese Industrial Transfer in Mekong Coutries[J]. Economic Geography, 2019, 39(05):10–18. DOI:10.15957/j.cnki.jjdl.2019.05.002 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.