SHS Web Conf.
Volume 157, 20232022 International Conference on Educational Science and Social Culture (ESSC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Socio-Cultural History and Financial Management|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- CHEN Xiaohong, ZHOU Honghao. Research hotspots and frontier map analysis of the relationship between urbanization and ecological environment[J].Progress in Geography,2018,37(09):1171–1185. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ZHAO Xueyan, DU Yuxuan, LI Hua, WANG Weijun. Temporal and spatial changes of the coupling relationship between urbanization and ecosystem services in the middle reaches of the Yellow River [J]. Journal of Natural Resources,2021,36(01):131–147. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang Xinlei, Fan Qibing. Measurement of agricultural ecological efficiency and influencing factors in the Yellow River Basin[J]. Hunan Agricultural Sciences, 2022(11): 96–100+106.) [Google Scholar]
- Peng Rongsheng. Economic spatial development of the Yellow River Basin based on coordinated regional development [J]. Business Research,2010(02):116–120. [Google Scholar]
- GE Shishuai, ZENG Gang, YANG Yang, HU Hao. Research on coupling relationship and spatial characteristics of ecological civilization construction and urbanization in the Yellow River Economic Belt [J]. Journal of Natural Resources,2021,36(01):87–102. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LI Tao, CUI Leibo, LI Jiyuan, CHEN Huiling, CAO Xiaoshu. Transportation supply pattern and spatial adaptability in the Yellow River Basin[J].Progress in Geography,2022,41(11):2030–2043. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LIU Huizi. Exploration on the integrated development of new urbanization and ecological environment in the Yellow River Basin [J]. Cooperative Economy and Technology, 2022(23):29–31. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Zhaofeng, CHEN Qingqing. Temporal and spatial evolution characteristics and influencing factors of tourism urbanization in the Yellow River Basin[J].Resources and Environment in the Yangtze River Basin,2022,31(07):1559–1571. [Google Scholar]
- SHI Haimeng, ZHANG Yang, YE Qingqing. Spatial and temporal differentiation of high-quality urbanization development and ecological environment coupling and coordination in the Yellow River Basin [J]. Ningxia Social Sciences, 2021(04): 55–63. [Google Scholar]
- ZHAO Jinlong, ZHAO Hui. Coupling and coordination analysis of urbanization and ecological environment in Ningxia based on DMSP-OLS and MODIS data[J]. Bulletin of Surveying and Mapping, 2021(10): 9–14+27. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.