SHS Web Conf.
Volume 157, 20232022 International Conference on Educational Science and Social Culture (ESSC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Socio-Cultural History and Financial Management|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- T. S. Shi, Y. X. Wang. From Shaanxi-Gansu Border revolutionary base to Shaanxi-Gansu-Ningxia Border area. New West,12,40-43. (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Z. L. Huang. On the Social changes in Shaanxi-Gansu-Ningxia Border Area during the Anti-Japanese War. Studies on the War of Resistance Against Japanese Aggression,3, 15-34. (2001) [Google Scholar]
- S. X. Li, M. X. Liu, R. Fan. The construction and significance of distribution network in Shaanxi-Gansu-Ningxia border area (1935-1948). Culture and Communication. 9(5), 6.(2022) [Google Scholar]
- Z. M. Tan, R. Z. Wang. The central committee of the communist party of China party committee. The press, 7, 104-105. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- X. E. Zhao. The Revolutionary Publishing Work with Yan ‘an as the Center (II)(1936-1947). Journal of Publishing and Distribution Research, 2,74–80. (2001) [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Zhao. The cradle of New China’s publishing and distribution – Xinhua Bookstore in Yan ‘an Period. China publishing research, 1,16-29. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- F. Wang. Discussion on the distribution channels of books and newspapers in Shaanxi-Gansu-Ningxia Border Area during the Anti-Japanese War. Health Vocational Education, 27(18), 3.(2009) [Google Scholar]
- H. J. Wang. Analysis on the publishing and distribution of “Red Books” in Shaanxi-Gansu-Ningxia Border Area during the Anti-Japanese War. Journalism and Communication Research. 18(04), 4-13+108.(2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. M. Zhang. Fei Zhengqing’s understanding of the Kuomintang dominated areas during the Anti-Japanese War. Local Chronicles of China. 3,115-124+128.(2020) [Google Scholar]
- H. Sun. Research on the Propaganda work of the Communist Party of China in the Kuomintang controlled Areas in the early days of Xinhua Daily. Nanjing Normal University. [Google Scholar]
- T. Liu. A study of the weekly Mass during the Anti-Japanese War. Party School of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China.(2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Q. Jiang, Y. Wang. The Political mobilization of the Communist Party of China in the Kuomintang dominated Areas during the Anti-Japanese War – Taking Xinhua Daily as the object of investigation. Jiangsu Social Sciences. 2, 200–207.(2022) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.