SHS Web Conf.
Volume 157, 20232022 International Conference on Educational Science and Social Culture (ESSC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Socio-Cultural History and Financial Management|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- H. Souri et al., “Wearable and Stretchable Strain Sensors: Materials, Sensing Mechanisms, and Applications,” Advanced Intelligent Systems, vol. 2, no. 8, p. 2000039, Aug. 2020. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Yamada et al., “A stretchable carbon nanotube strain sensor for human-motion detection,” Nature Nanotech, vol. 6, no. 5, pp. 296–301, May 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. J. Cohen, D. Mitra, K. Peterson, and M. M. Maharbiz, “A Highly Elastic, Capacitive Strain Gauge Based on Percolating Nanotube Networks,” Nano Lett., vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 1821–1825, Apr. 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Luo and T. Liu, “Structure–property–processing relationships of single-wall carbon nanotube thin film piezoresistive sensors,” Carbon, vol. 59, pp. 315–324, Aug. 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Yan, Z. Wang, and Z.-J. Pan, “Flexible strain sensors fabricated using carbon-based nanomaterials: A review,” Current Opinion in Solid State and Materials Science, vol. 22, no. 6, pp. 213–228, Dec. 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Wu, S. Peng, Y. Yu, and C. Wang, “Strategies for Designing Stretchable Strain Sensors and Conductors,” Adv. Mater. Technol., vol. 5, no. 2, p. 1900908, Feb. 2020. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Amjadi, K.-U. Kyung, I. Park, and M. Sitti, “Stretchable, Skin-Mountable, and Wearable Strain Sensors and Their Potential Applications: A Review,” Adv. Funct. Mater., vol. 26, no. 11, pp. 1678–1698, Mar. 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.