SHS Web Conf.
Volume 157, 20232022 International Conference on Educational Science and Social Culture (ESSC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Human Behavioural Science and Social Development|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- Zhai Dongsheng, “Jointly Building the Belt and Road to Cultivate New Opportunities in the Global Crisis”, Guangming Daily, March 16, 2022, 12th edition. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Jingxin, External Communication of the “the Belt and Road”: Status Quo, Resistance and Response, China Foreign Language and Culture Bureau, May 27, 2022, 12th Edition. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Li: China in the US India Strategic Relationship, South Asia Research Quarterly, Issue 1, 2009, [Google Scholar]
- Xu Jian. The Adjustment of the U.S. Policy toward China and the Three Risks of China US Relations [J]. International Studies, 2018 (4): [Google Scholar]
- Wang Chuanjian, Zhang Jia. “Indo Pacific” Strategy and “the Belt and Road”: Challenges and Responses [J]. Journal of Wuhan University of Science and Technology, October 2021 [Google Scholar]
- Niu Xiao. North Korea’s participation in the “the Belt and Road” construction: motivation, advantages and challenges [J]. Korean Peninsula Research, July 2021 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yuncheng, New Trends of China US “the Belt and Road” Game [J] [Google Scholar]
- Investment and cooperation in countries along the “the Belt and Road” from January to February 2021 [EB/OL]. (2021 – 03 – 25) [2021 – 05 – 09] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xiaotao, Liu Yi, Yang Cui. The location choice of China’s labor-intensive industries transferring to countries along the “the Belt and Road” – based on the perspective of industrial capacity and factor constraints [J]. Journal of Social Sciences of Jilin University [Google Scholar]
- Xie Ran Opportunities, challenges and countermeasures for the green “the Belt and Road” construction [J]. International economic cooperation, July 2021 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.