SHS Web Conf.
Volume 157, 20232022 International Conference on Educational Science and Social Culture (ESSC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Human Behavioural Science and Social Development|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- The “Fourth Generation of Human Rights” and Their Protection in the Background of a Smart Society, Chinese Law, No.5, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Ma Changshan, The Situation of Human Rights Protection in the Digital Age and its Response, SeekNo.4, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Ma Changshan,”Confirmation and Protection of” Digital Human Rights “, Beijing Daily,014, (January 6, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Wenxian, “No numbers, no human rights”, Beijing Daily, page 15, (September 2, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Zhiqiang: “On” Digital Human Rights “does not constitute the fourth Generation of Human Rights”, Legal Studies, (No.1,2021) [Google Scholar]
- Gong Xianghe, The “Digital Property” of People and its Legal Guarantee, Journal of East China University of Political Science and Law, no. 3, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Lin Zhe, On Human Nature, Humanitarianism and Human Rights, Jurists, No.6, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Gu Xiuwen. Embedding of human rights for the protection of digital vulnerable groups in the elderly: Theoretical mechanism and construction direction. Journal of Sichuan University of Administration (2022) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jingjing. From private legal rights to digital human rights —— the digital protection of people jumped [J]. Journal of Xinjiang University (Philosophy and Social Sciences edition), (2022) [Google Scholar]
- Ma Chunjuan, Zhang Fuqi. Human rights protection and governance under the background of China’s digital age [J]. Social Science dynamics, (2022) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.