SHS Web Conf.
Volume 158, 20232nd International Academic Conference on Public Art and Human Development (ICPAHD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Humanities Education and Socio-Historical Development|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- Zhang Xiao. Discussion on Experimental Drama in 1990s [J]. Art Review and Review, 2019(03):124-125. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Xingliang. On the Collective improvisational drama Creation hosted by Lai Shengchuan [J]. Literary Review, 2015(03):128-139. [Google Scholar]
- Lei Da, Research Materials of Chinese Drama in the New Period, Shandong Literature and Art Publishing House, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Guangfan, The Dramatic Conflict Between Tradition and Modernization, Shanghai Academy of Social Sciences Press, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Dan. Education and Thinking of Drama Space -Research on Teaching Reform of “Experimental Drama” Course Group in School of Film and Animation of Sichuan Fine Arts Institute [J]. Modern Communication, 2017(04):145-146. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Lianbo, Research on the Style of Experimental Drama in China in the New Period, Sichuan Publishing Group Bashu Press, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Zhongnian, Experimental Drama in China, Shanghai People’s Publishing House, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Mingduan. Finding an Audience -Forty Years of Chinese Experimental Theater [J]. Shanghai Art Review, 2017(02):51-53. [Google Scholar]
- Tong Tong. Breathing the Breath of The Times -Thinking about Chinese Experimental Drama in the Contemporary Drama Market [J]. Shanghai Art Review, 2017(02):57-59. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Chao. How does the wound disappear into the night? Review of Ding Yiteng’s “Wound Disappears in the Vast Night” [J]. Shanghai Theater, 2021(01):36-37. [Google Scholar]
- Tan Peisheng, Drama Ontology, Peking University Press, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Haibo, A Study of Chinese Drama in the 1990s, Beijing Broadcasting Institute Press, 2002. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.