SHS Web Conf.
Volume 158, 20232nd International Academic Conference on Public Art and Human Development (ICPAHD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Humanities Education and Socio-Historical Development|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- Chen He-Qin. Family Education [M]. Beijing: China Youth Publishing House, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Ding Y, Liu Jinyun. Liang Qichao’s teaching of his son to a family full of handsome people [M]. Beijing: China United Press of Industry and Commerce, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Heim-G. Ginott. Child, please give me your hand [M]. Zhang Xuelan, Translation. Beijing: Beijing Hua Publishing House, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Liang Qichao. The Collected Works of Liang Qichao [M]. Beijing: Wirebound Books, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Liang Qichao. The Complete Works of Liang Qichao 1-10 [M]. Beijing: Beijing Publishing House, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- Maria Montessori. The Secret of Childhood [M]. Jin Jing and Kong Wei. Beijing: China Development Publishing House, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yaochan, Chen Wanbai. Principles of ideological and political education [M]. Beijing: Higher Education Press, 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.