SHS Web Conf.
Volume 158, 20232nd International Academic Conference on Public Art and Human Development (ICPAHD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Humanities Education and Socio-Historical Development|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- M.H. Abrams, Dictionary of European and American Literary Terms (J. P. Zhu, L. Zhu, Trans.). Beijing: Peking University Press (1990) [Google Scholar]
- T. L. Jeffers, Apprenticeships: The Bildungsroman from Goethe to Santayana. New York: Palgrave Macmillan (2005) [Google Scholar]
- D. M. Zhang, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn and the Rites of Passage. Journal of Zhejiang University 29, 91-97 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- B.W. Jiang, Youth dilemma, Direct-hand experience and Juvenile spirit: three dimensions of Zhang Guolong’s Coming-of-Age Story. Journal of Lanzhou University of Arts and Sciences 36, 17-22 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. Liu, An Archetypal Study of American Bildungsroman. World Literature Review 125-128 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Zhang, Introduction to Classical Bildungsroman. Hefei: Anhui University Press (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Z. Sun, A comparison of German Classical Bildungsroman and American Bildungsroman. Journal of Anhui Normal University 33, 319-324 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Cao, H. Y. Zhang, Interpretation of female growth in Gone with the Wind from the perspective of Bildungsroman. Journal of Kashgar University 42, 66-70, 76(2021) [Google Scholar]
- E. H. Baruch, The Feminine “Bildungsroman”: Education through Marriage. The Massachusetts Review 22, 335-357(1981) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang, The Feminine “Bildungsroman”: Appreciation of Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. Essays, 126-127 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- X. Y. Guo, Similarities and differences between film language and literary language. Film Literature, 20-21(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Fang, Space in Literary Narrative. Journal of Ningbo University 29, 42-48 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.